BANGKOK
Why Me

Thai-American now a serious VP contender

6 minutes ago, Why Me said:

She's terrific here:

This does bring into question her loyalty.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Nonsense.

image.png.45821d41a721632fd87b563cae60f557.png

Doesn't this state that this reports the birth of a US citizen abroad? They are a citizen from birth. Surely that makes them a natural born citizen, as no other action was required to get citizenship.

Unlike my son, who needed to get a citizen by decent certificate from Australia. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

This does bring into question her loyalty.

The opposite, Soddles. Made whatshisname debating her look like a twit. Ain't nobody messes with Tammy. When they shoot you down with an anti-aircraft gun and you just get back up and find your way to the US Senate, that sends a clear message to the draft dodger currently in the WH.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stadtler said:

The Constitution for the United States of America.  It's quite clear.

Stadtler has read it many times. 

Have you?

Then apparently you need to read it a few more times.

7 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Doesn't this state that this reports the birth of a US citizen abroad? They are a citizen from birth. Surely that makes them a natural born citizen, as no other action was required to get citizenship.

Unlike my son, who needed to get a citizen by decent certificate from Australia. 

Your limited understanding of American Jurisprudence is showing.

23 minutes ago, DavisH said:

True. This child will be a citizen and a natural born one at that. And can become President.

However, one can be a citizen but not natural born. E.g., I was born outside the US to non-American parents both. But later in life I went to the US, studied there, worked and obtained citizenship. Which makes me a naturalized citizen, not a natural born one.

Therefore, someone like me cannot become President. But between you and me I wouldn't take the job if they begged me to.

2 minutes ago, Why Me said:

True. This child will be a citizen and a natural born one at that. And can become President.

However, one can be a citizen but not natural born. E.g., I was born outside the US to non-American parents both. But later in life I went to the US, studied there, worked and obtained citizenship. Which makes me a naturalized citizen, not a natural born one.

Therefore, someone like me cannot become President. But between you and me I wouldn't take the job if they begged me to.

No worries, Stadtler wouldn't beg you. There are reasons why we don't allow non-natural born citizens to be president.

1 minute ago, Stadtler said:

No worries, Stadtler wouldn't beg you.

A gratuitous insult, Staples. I would make a great President. I am tall dark handsome, incredibly smart and articulate and charismatic.

And humble.

1 minute ago, Why Me said:

A gratuitous insult, Staples. I would make a great President. I am tall dark handsome, incredibly smart and articulate and charismatic.

And humble.

You just described that genius that is Stadtler's little Stadtler.  He can't be President either.

If little Staple's father was indeed Staples and not his wife's bluther, then sadly I do not see a future for the child beyond the fast food industry. DNA will not be denied.

1 minute ago, Why Me said:

If little Staple's father was indeed Staples and not his wife's bluther, then sadly I do not see a future for the child beyond the fast food industry. DNA will not be denied.

Dr. Stadtler is medically qualified and must ask if you are suffering from a stroke?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, riclag said:

offensive remark!

Offensive to whom?

Lots of terrible English language on here!

Edited by VocalNeal

7 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Dr. Stadtler is medically qualified and must ask if you are suffering from a stroke?

Dr? Interesting.

I would facetiously tell my friends in the old country that the US is a land of opportunity because there even a dumb guy can become a brain surgeon. I was referring to Ben Carson in '16 when he was running for President. But, hey, welcome aboard, Saddler.

23 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Dr? Interesting.

I would facetiously tell my friends in the old country that the US is a land of opportunity because there even a dumb guy can become a brain surgeon. I was referring to Ben Carson in '16 when he was running for President. But, hey, welcome aboard, Saddler.

Dr. Carson has the ability to speak. From where did you get this erroneous gossip?

27 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Dr. Carson has the ability to speak. From where did you get this erroneous gossip?

That's the unfortunate part. If he kept his mouth shut you would never know he's whacky as a coke can on a broom stick.

Ain't no gossip, kid. Youtube the fruit bat.