No Monkey Abused in Prachuap Khiri Khan

No Monkey Abused in Prachuap Khiri Khan

1594024080802-960x0.jpg

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN, July 6 (TNA) – Coconut growers insisted that no monkeys were abused to pick coconuts and concerned parties saw it two years ago.

Pongsak Butrak, chair of a network of organic coconut growers in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, responded to the reports that supermarkets in Britain would ban some Thai coconut products for fear of monkeys being abused to pick up coconuts in Thailand.

He said that there were over 2,000 rai of organic coconut plantations in Prachuap Khiri Khan. Their yields were processed into coconut milk that was popular in the European Union.

Full Story: https://www.mcot.net/viewtna/5f02e0ede3f8e40aef457de0

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-07-06

• Like 2

h8 2 say it. 1 of these guys using monkeys to farm coconuts decided to let his monkeys out on my property to destroy our banana plantation cuz hes a racist jealous pig. my german shephards fixed it???? We trapped the remaining monkeys and drove 80km away and let them go. Clearly this farmer didnt care about the monkey's!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Congratulations on the most stupid post of the day

worgeordie makes a very valid point about employment in the UK, i would like to think the PMs live in girlfriend would focus on more pressing issues and not side track her boyfriends thoughts with coconut talk.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

The British should take care of their own monkey???? business instead of worrying about how the Thais get their nuts down.

Well, we know how Boris Johnson gets his nuts off.

Soon to be a major motion picture.....Carrie on Monkey

• Haha 2

Seems the people in prachuap faiped to see the point being made for the monkeys hardship. I didn't read they were being abused by owners. I read the abuse was using them for manual labor. So basically this article confirms they are being used as manual labor being fed bananas and nuts hence, being abused