People Call For Taylor Swift To Announce Her Presidency Bid

snoop1130

By REBECCA SHEPHERD

hty.PNG

Yesterday Kanye West revealed his intentions to run for US president and now people are calling for Taylor Swift to announce her own presidency bid.

One fan wrote: "How about Taylor Swift as the president and Selena Gomez as vice president? #kanye2020."

Another added: "If Kanye is running for president can Taylor Swift please also run for president? @taylorswift13 WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW."

Someone else suggested: "If Kanye gets elected as president, I want Taylor Swift to gate crash his first speech and say something like, "Yo Kanye, I'm happy for you, imma let you finish but I think Beyoncé deserves to be president instead."

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-people-call-for-taylor-swift-to-announce-her-presidency-bid-20200705

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

America the land of the free.... but with freedom comes responsibility, it's definitely lost its way !!!

• Like 1

I encourage her to run,she's not a politician ! Whats her agenda!

Is she doin it as a protest

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Someone else suggested: "If Kanye gets elected as president, I want Taylor Swift to gate crash his first speech and say something like, "Yo Kanye, I'm happy for you, imma let you finish but I think Beyoncé deserves to be president instead."

"gate crash his first speech"??? kenye and swift  spread out that dem vote as write in's

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

America the land of the free.... but with freedom comes responsibility, it's definitely lost its way !!!

My country has become a slow motion self-parody. It breaks my heart.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Another added: "If Kanye is running for president can Taylor Swift please also run for president? @taylorswift13 WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW."

Americans have learned nothing from the decades long string of weak (non) leadership they have voted into office. Meanwhile, the Chicomms are playing hardball, and they are playing for keeps. This definitely ends badly.

10 minutes ago, bodga said:

You dont  know that for sure. Money really isnt everything and it certainly doesnt make you a  better person.

I guarantee you don't have $360 million, and you were the one who questioned is she "worth it". Well, obviously the millions who have made her rich by buying her records and attending her concerts think so.