Alternative State Quarantine Menu, etc

4. Cooking food delivery is not allowed as per hygienic policy from the Ministry of Public Health. I here attached with restrictions of the products for your information.

My friend's daughter (Thai) was in state quarantine last month and had food delivered every day. They had a strange rule that it had to be delivered before 11am and may be inspected before delivery to the room. But no other limitations.

I would say that the hotel's interpretation of the rules suits the hotel. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, CLS said:

Thanks. Where is the booze list?

Will there not be a kettle in the room if you want to make tea or coffee? Or will you be allowed to have your own?

Anyone seriously considering this nonsence must be seriously desperate to get back here. I am flying to the UK on Thursday, if the ASQ still applies when I am due back on November 2nd I wont be coming back for a while.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, jimn said:

Anyone seriously considering this nonsence must be seriously desperate to get back here. I am flying to the UK on Thursday, if the ASQ still applies when I am due back on November 2nd I wont be coming back for a while.

Nick Brown from NDTVi said today in his video, all tourists to be tracked with a new app and also to use ThaiChana. New police department formed The Covid-19 Investigation Division, in the BP.

Forget it, not bothered if this is the way it's going to go.

Edited by tribalfusion001
8 hours ago, jimn said:

Which doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Wife and a 6 year old boy who’s desperately missing time with his father (and his father with him). 

Time is one of life's most valuable assets and I already compromise enough of it working away. Any time away from my family now is considered time I will never get back with my Son in these important young years.

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Which doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Wife and a 6 year old boy who’s desperately missing time with his father (and his father with him). 

Time is one of life's most valuable assets and I already compromise enough of it working away. Any time away from my family now is considered time I will never get back with my Son in these important young years.

I do understand your situation and it must be very very hard. I note from another thread that you are like me from the UK. Have you arranged your Covid Test yet and how did you book and how much was your flight, is it a repatriation flight? It really does seem that the whole process is flawed and unrealistic. I ask because believe it or not I am in a reverse situation. Thursday 9th July I am returning to the UK from Thailand with my Thai wife. Various reasons, my house has been unoccupied for 9 months, I want to see my 2 sons and 5 grandchildren, I finished my medication and buying here is costly. My planned return date is November 2nd so obviously I am interested in the process. Thanks and good luck.