Travel to Thailand

And this is why I hate this forum. 3 pages of trolling already. No useful information. I too, like to OP, is looking for updated information about this. I heard a rumour there would be a statement from the government tomorrow. Hope we will all be smarter then.

For all you trolls: You are NOT funny. If that's your intention, try harder. My smiling muscles didn't flinch even once reading this garbage. Stop wasting your own and everybody's time. It can take eternities sifting through all the garbage on this forum, looking for something useful. If you're in Thailand, why don't you take a walk on the beach instead of warring on the keyboard? Judging by some of you peoples' post counts, I don't think you see the sun much....

18 minutes ago, lyseoy said:

And this is why I hate this forum. 3 pages of trolling already. No useful information. I too, like to OP, is looking for updated information about this. I heard a rumour there would be a statement from the government tomorrow. Hope we will all be smarter .

You hate this forum?

Might i ask why you go to the bother to post, if you hate it so much.????????????????

Please close the door quietly on your way out.

• Like 1