NFL: Trump slams Washington Redskins as team re-evaluates name

webfact

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

So negativity about Trump will lead to you projecting. Up to you, I will remain factual and post my opinions.

Up to you, but don't complain if you do quote me and slag off Trump and I give it back to you.

I've yet to read much that could be called a fact concerning Trump on here. It's all like a bunch of kids calling someone they don't like names.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Up to you, but don't complain if you do quote me and slag off Trump and I give it back to you.

I've yet to read much that could be called a fact concerning Trump on here. It's all like a bunch of kids calling someone they don't like names.

Yes, negativity about Trump will lead you to negativity about a poster.

You have not read facts regarding Trump on here, lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

"Pimping out cheerleaders" Yikes. 

Washington Post

EXCLUSIVE

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/16/redskins-sexual-harassment-larry-michael-alex-santos/

15 women accuse then-Redskins employees of sexual harassment

The allegations of harassment and verbal abuse raised by the women, who all worked for the team, span most of Daniel Snyder’s tenure as owner, running from 2006 to 2019. Among the men accused are three members of Snyder’s inner circle and two longtime scouts.

By Will Hobson and Liz Clarke2 hours ago

Fifteen former female employees of Washington NFL team allege sexual harassment in workplace, per report

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/07/16/15-former-washington-redskins-employees-allege-sexual-harassment/5449710002/

Edited by mtls2005

On 7/15/2020 at 9:25 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

OK. Stop slagging off Trump when you quote me, and I won't.

On a parallel topic you claimed that "...I've never said Trump is a decent president and often said he is a bad choice...". I'm sensing a bit of a conundrum there. Then again, the "stop slagging off Trump" bit sort of gives away the I'm-not-a-Trump-supporter-but game.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/7/2020 at 7:51 AM, twocatsmac said:

The term “white man” is beginning to hurt my feelings. 

I need to look further into this, maybe we need to form a white pressure but need a catchy name...

Only whites should be allowed to call themselves Honkys.

Should call them the Washington Redheads and bring back Sonny Jurgenson.  I’m glad the Atlanta Braves are keeping their name and logo as a positive image for native Americans, and Jim Thorpe was a great athlete.