Trouble in Heaven City! Cheeky 18 year old bares butt for tattoo shots angering the locals

webfact

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Does she think she looks better with tattoo?

I was only commenting on tattoos with a friend the other day, after someone posted a picture of us all in 1974/5 on our HS fb page.

Good Lord those clothes which I thought made me look so cool back then, hmmm wonder what they'd make me look like now?

Her tattoo on 18 year old butt cheeks might look great, but I wonder what they will look like in 30 years time?

At least my 70's clothing is long gone and sent off to some landfill, same fate can't be said for tattoo's!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I dare say I have a good eye when it comes to butts and woman for that matter.

I dare say i have a good eye when it comes to women's butts but you seem to enjoy all butts.

lol.

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I just got to say the ink job must have been a 3 man job. 1 on each butt cheek to pull apart slightly and the tat artist.

bloody painful over a long period of time, her boyfriend must have a sackful of ..............money!

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

Looks like some sort of disease.

Though I'm pretty sure the police punishment will be a good spanking. 

If she gets a policeman spanking to you think it will come off.   Like this ....don't like this  Oh dear  Tit for Tat really.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Trouble in Heaven City! Cheeky 18 year old bares butt for tattoo shots angering the locals

Bares Butt, Where? only see some Fogged Picture that's no proof. No proof ,don't post it.

1 minute ago, digger70 said:

Bares Butt, Where? only see some Fogged Picture that's no proof. No proof ,don't post it.

Stadtler says you didn't do your due diligence.  If you seek in this thread, you shall find.

There is no naked butt though, she is wearing a thong.

Stadtler wants to see morning dew.

3 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Stadtler says you didn't do your due diligence.  If you seek in this thread, you shall find.

No matter ,why she wearing thong on her Ass? I wear thongs on My Feet , Some people call them Flip Flops I don't know Why. ????

13 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

Never mind ????

My definition of disgusting entails (for example) the recent rape and murder of a 5 year old. This is nothing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mavideol said:

a young woman dropped her jeans and bared her butt ..... bared = naked thus no thongs!!!!  good try

Switch to new thesaurus
Adj. 1. bare-ass - (used informally) completely unclothedbare-ass - (used informally) completely unclothed

https://www.yourdictionary.com/bare-butt#:~:text=(literally) With the butt exposed%2C as for a,butt (“bottom”). English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license.

Origin

bare (“naked”) + butt (“bottom”).

Move on Nothing to see !

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Both girls need to be bent over my knees and given a good wolluping that I would gladly be up for ????

Yes I did say both girls in case you lot didn't notice that the tattoos are different as are the girls, look at the right butt and the tattoos.

I dare say I have a good eye when it comes to butts and woman for that matter.

Ah, one of the spanking brigade. Still, I suppose it's a change from spanking the monkey.

59 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Stadtler should realise KY is available at every 7/11 for a reason.

2 hours ago, Upnotover said:
2 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

anybody else notice.  these are 2 diff women ?    the tatt's are totally different

Other people have made the same mistake, one of the images is mirrored.

a sort of Derriere Rotisserie  

9 hours ago, Mavideol said:

a young woman dropped her jeans and bared her butt ..... bared = naked thus no thongs!!!!  good try

Switch to new thesaurus
Adj. 1. bare-ass - (used informally) completely unclothedbare-ass - (used informally) completely unclothed

https://www.yourdictionary.com/bare-butt#:~:text=(literally) With the butt exposed%2C as for a,butt (“bottom”). English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license.

Origin

bare (“naked”) + butt (“bottom”).

is it the same girl in both photos?? The tattoos dont seem to match up.  

I’ve walked over that construction several times, I’d hardly call it a shrine . It’s just a bridge thing to walk over covered in copper panels that are made of plastic, but I do understand though that it represents the merging of three rivers.