I'm starting to find the world a very ugly place to live.

giddyup

Sarcastic Rumak :   J Chryst !  You guys are bringing me to tears.  "my mommy never hugged me and

my dog used to pee on my asparagus".     aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh   I can't take it !   Hey, its ok, this

forum is a lot cheaper than seeing some head shrinker and we all know that freud was right anyway.

"small d**ks make big pr**ks" .

Serious Rumak:   gotta make this quick cause my flat footed kwai tugging lady just told me lunch is ready.   forget the brain talk...she's a sweetheart.     oh, off subject.    what i want to say is i'd probably be in the top 10 of hard childhoods..... but you guys here that had some tough times can use that

to remind yourself to be better than that !    Hopefully you have a good heart ,  i know some of you do.

And i just accept that there are some  others who prove that Freud was right.

Edited by rumak

22 minutes ago, rumak said:

Sarcastic Rumak :   J Chryst !  You guys are bringing me to tears.  "my mommy never hugged me and

my dog used to pee on my asparagus".     aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh   I can't take it !   Hey, its ok, this

forum is a lot cheaper than seeing some head shrinker and we all know that freud was right anyway.

"small d**ks make big pr**ks" .

Serious Rumak:   gotta make this quick cause my flat footed kwai tugging lady just told me lunch is ready.   forget the brain talk...she's a sweetheart.     oh, off subject.    what i want to say is i'd probably be in the top 10 of hard childhoods..... but you guys here that had some tough times can use that

to remind yourself to be better than that !    Hopefully you have a good heart ,  i know some of you do.

And i just accept that there are some  others who prove that Freud was right.

Dam, You got some fine Beer today.:burp:

21 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Dam, You got some fine Beer today.:burp:

Sometimes just letting one's thoughts flow can be a lot more interesting  than the

description of one who chooses to use said method at times.  

We all have our particular posting techniques.   I try to use more than one.............

as it is less boring for me    lol     bottoms up ,  sapparot !

Freethought (or free thought)[1] is an epistemological viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed only on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a freethinker is "a person who forms their own ideas and opinions rather than accepting those of other people, especially in religious teaching." In some contemporary thought in particular, freethought is strongly tied with rejection of traditional social or religious belief systems.[1][2] The cognitive application of freethought is known as "freethinking", and practitioners of freethought are known as "freethinkers".[1] Modern freethinkers consider freethought as a natural freedom from all negative and illusive thoughts acquired from the society.[3]

• Like 1

Raised by a stern french Father that had a hard time showing affection....

He was raised in a first generation home where the wife had not a lot of right to speak & the children had less = don't speak until spoken to.....

Over the years my Mom's love won him over, it wasn't until his 70's that I heard the word love come out of him....

Different world & set of rules back then....Even old pictures show few smiles back in the day....