BANGKOK
webfact

Ban on monkey-picked coconut products in UK won’t hurt: shippers’ council

22 hours ago, Yinn said:

I think you not have knowledge about the law in Thailand about elephants?

So many law. DNA test from government check about is from wild or not. Transport between province. Veteran check a lot. 

And we not hunt the elephant. 

Not wild elephant must be trained. I agree some way cruel. Can not return to forest. 

I agree some shows push the elephant to much. I agree should not ride elephant. But elephant business improve a lot now. 

Law not allow kill elephant in thailand. 

UK people critisise a lot. Should look themself behaiviour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._D._M._Bell

He became known as "Karamojo" Bell (sometimes spelt Karamoja) because of his safaris through this remote wilderness area in North Eastern Uganda.

Bell shot 1,011 elephants during his career; all of them bulls apart from 28 cows.

The monkey is minority of coconut business. -10%

Nobody care if UK not buy the monkey coconut. We can sell it to other 194 countrys, is very popular. Thai coconut milk taste the best in the world, because the soil.

We can sell the UK lefty the human coconut. No problem.

Boris girlfriend can use human coconut to eat with Thai Green Curry Dead Cow, the Galangal Dead Chicken Soup and Penang Dead Pig curry.

"And we not hunt the elephant"  who said anything about hunting elephants? I said "mistreated"! I've been to Nong Nooch and Pattaya Elephant Village and was appalled at the way these majestic creatures were shackled.

"I agree some shows push the elephant to much. I agree should not ride elephant. But elephant business improve a lot now" Since when?

"I think you not have knowledge about the law in Thailand about elephants?" Since when has any law in Thailand been followed?

"UK people critisise a lot. Should look themself behaiviour." What are you implying?

1 minute ago, rtco said:

"And we not hunt the elephant"  who said anything about hunting elephants? I said "mistreated"! I've been to Nong Nooch and Pattaya Elephant Village and was appalled at the way these majestic creatures were shackled.

"I agree some shows push the elephant to much. I agree should not ride elephant. But elephant business improve a lot now" Since when?

"I think you not have knowledge about the law in Thailand about elephants?" Since when has any law in Thailand been followed?

"UK people critisise a lot. Should look themself behaiviour." What are you implying?

In the UK, around 3,000 monkeys are used annually. Much of this use is to develop and test the safety and effectiveness of potential human medicines and vaccines. Primates are also used for studying how the brain functions and in research relating to human reproduction.

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

In the UK, around 3,000 monkeys are used annually. Much of this use is to develop and test the safety and effectiveness of potential human medicines and vaccines. Primates are also used for studying how the brain functions and in research relating to human reproduction.

Stop buying British made pharmaceuticals then. 

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Stop buying British made pharmaceuticals then. 

Ok

On 7/8/2020 at 9:03 AM, ExpatOilWorker said:

Thailand to ban all American made cars!

Now that is cruel.  He's given the mechanic the wrong tool. He needs a monkey wrench - not a star spanner.  No beating, but this monkey is also going to learn the hard way - the car's engine was only turned off 15 minutes ago, and he's just about to let the monkey remove the radiator cap ............ ouch!   

On 7/8/2020 at 4:15 AM, smedly said:

monkeys have many rolls in Thailand some are very powerful

Some even have Subway franchises!

• Haha 1