Who will have the better career. Foden or Greenwood?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Greenwood now surging ahead in the poll..... all above board. No Russian collusion. 

spoke too soon bud.....now 50/50. At least more interest in the voting. 🙂

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I voted for Foden for the snide 

Good idea! I'm on it.

• Like 1
On 7/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, RickG16 said:

wouldn't have expected anything less.

Foden is very good. But when is the last time you saw a kid with dynamite in both feet? An absolute predator who will only get faster and stronger.

Yeah id actually change my vote after watching yesterday. 

He is good, very good 

Different kind of players but Im going for Mason always exciting to see young guys coming through the ranks and scoring thats what gets the fans excited 

• Like 2

Can only comment on Greenwood not having seen much of Foden only highlights. Determining factor for me is ,not only your own performance but the players you have around you .Fernandes who has won 2 PL player of the month awards since he arrived has not only score 7 goals he's provided 6 assists.

Martial and Greenwood have certainly been the benefactors of his creativity which was missing with Fred, McTominay and co. Pogba is also now hitting his straps and providing those killer passes.

Greenwood as I have mentioned before is a special talent with his ability to not only read the game and find space where he can let fly with either foot.Just maybe OGS is owed some credit his positioning in the box was a major plus in his "off the bench" success rate.

I do see Greenwood growing into a more central position maybe why he and Martial and Rashford are interchanging so much. Both Foden and Greenwood will be a major part of England's future

• Like 1