Foden or Greenwood?

RickG16

Who will have the better career. Foden or Greenwood?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Greenwood will be 19 in October so they are quite close in age. No allegiances, no ifs or buts. Who do you think will have the better career?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/13/20 at 08:51 PM

Can't compare the 2 players.  TOTALLY diferent.. however in ans to the q

, the odds must favour foden.  Injuries tend to effect strikers more so than middies... But it's a really pleasant scenario that's developing for southgate... Lots of Top draw talent comin thru.  And if Brentford get promoted. Watch out for Ollie watkins...   QUALITY footballer./striker..

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Curtis Jones

Is that the Curtis Jones who has only made three senior appearances? 

He'll probably be playing for Grimsby in a couple of seasons time. Shame he's at a club with no serious desire to bring young players through with one exception.

28 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

no serious desire to bring young players through with one exception.

To be fair, It's a lot easier to break into a mediocre, struggling side than it is to get regular games for the World/European Champions who have a settled team currently breaking all PL records.

And I wish you'd make your mind up!.... First you want LFC to spend a fortune on back up players....now you want us to use the kids?....Anyway, I'm sure Curtis will get plenty of chances next season.????

And just cos not many have responded to your poll request there is no need to let your hatred for us derail your own topic????

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

To be fair, It's a lot easier to break into a mediocre, struggling side than it is to get regular games for the World/European Champions who have a settled team currently breaking all PL records.

And I wish you'd make your mind up!.... First you want LFC to spend a fortune on back up players....now you want us to use the kids?....Anyway, I'm sure Curtis will get plenty of chances next season.????

And just cos not many have responded to your poll request there is no need to let your hatred for us derail your own topic????

I will admit... the low response is eating away at me.  

Plenty of chances will he... in the League Cup?

Just admit that TAA aside you don't have many exciting a) young players and b) English players. I mean what was your English contribution to your recent successes.... Henderson and Milner ????

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Just admit that TAA aside you don't have many exciting a) young players and b) English players. I mean what was your English contribution to your recent successes.... Henderson and Milner ????

Why do they have to be English? But anyway,  in addition to Hendo. Milner and TAA there is Gomez, Lallana and AOC. so there are half a dozen to keep you happy.

Curtis will get plenty of Premier League chances next season. Problem for the many of our better kids is the standard of player they have to replace. Elliott for example has Salah in his position and Neco Williams has TAA.......  In your case all Greenwood had to improve upon was that expensive diver James...a reasonably simple task

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

That's how good you have to be to get in our side, TAA level.

Curtis Jones has got it too lad, you will see.

Williams featuring more and Elliot just signed a pro deal.

Klopp will give anyone a go he believes in, doesn't matter if you are young. He turns talent in to stars.

Expect to see Brewster back next season. 

Hendo, Milner, TAA, AOC, Jones, Williams all contributed to our recent success.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, wilai said:

I hope so. He could be the reason we didn't pursue Werner? Scored another for the Swans last night.

Good point re. Werner. I haven't been watching the Swans but I've been reading about his performances, 6 from 12 is not bad. I'd certainly like to see him get a proper shot, now he appears to be fit again and coming to the fore.

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I voted for Foden for the snide 

wouldn't have expected anything less.

Foden is very good. But when is the last time you saw a kid with dynamite in both feet? An absolute predator who will only get faster and stronger.

43 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Greenwood now surging ahead in the poll..... all above board. No Russian collusion. 

spoke too soon bud.....now 50/50. At least more interest in the voting. ????

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, RickG16 said:

wouldn't have expected anything less.

Foden is very good. But when is the last time you saw a kid with dynamite in both feet? An absolute predator who will only get faster and stronger.

Yeah id actually change my vote after watching yesterday. 

He is good, very good 

Can only comment on Greenwood not having seen much of Foden only highlights. Determining factor for me is ,not only your own performance but the players you have around you .Fernandes who has won 2 PL player of the month awards since he arrived has not only score 7 goals he's provided 6 assists.

Martial and Greenwood have certainly been the benefactors of his creativity which was missing with Fred, McTominay and co. Pogba is also now hitting his straps and providing those killer passes.

Greenwood as I have mentioned before is a special talent with his ability to not only read the game and find space where he can let fly with either foot.Just maybe OGS is owed some credit his positioning in the box was a major plus in his "off the bench" success rate.

I do see Greenwood growing into a more central position maybe why he and Martial and Rashford are interchanging so much. Both Foden and Greenwood will be a major part of England's future

• Like 1