Camel Active

Finlaco

Sorry, but it looks as though they went into liquidation (or something similar) about 6 plus months ago.  They used to have shops/concessions in MBK, Central and Terminal 21.  All suddenly shut within a few weeks of each other. 

I did a search on the internet and was only able to find a shop somewhere in Italy selling Camel Active but was not tempted to make a purchase because of shipping costs and possible import duty.

they are not in KL either.  loved their Cargo Shorts.  i think they may have a few shops in the UK still open?  great brand compared to most of the stuff you find here and well made.  mine are getting a little ragged now.

3 hours ago, Finlaco said:

Thanks.  I like their cargo shorts.  Would you have any additional useful information beyond 'Easy to find similar stuff'.

I use Molecule , Now , Shop was at Central 

5 hours ago, malibukid said:

they are not in KL either.  loved their Cargo Shorts.  i think they may have a few shops in the UK still open?  great brand compared to most of the stuff you find here and well made.  mine are getting a little ragged now.

When I was in Singapore last year, Camel Active still had a few shops there.  I just Googled them, and it looks like those shops are still there, but "temporarily closed," presumably due to Corona virus?

8 hours ago, wpcoe said:

What brand(s) do you consider to be similar?  Camel Active clothing was well-made with quality fabrics.  The things I bought from them lasted for years and years.  Also, their sizing was a little on the large size, which was good for me, who is also a little on the large size.

Nautica is a good choice.

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2020 at 12:15 PM, overherebc said:

Is Rohan still going?

Other than when I put them on or have looked in a mirror after doing so, I can't honestly say I've seen any of their products in Thailand.

A shame really. It's good kit.