Jump to content
BANGKOK
2008bangkok

What is lower suk like at the moment

Recommended Posts

What is the night scene like in Cowboy and Nana at the moment, are there many bars open atm. Morning night also.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many girls and not many customers. Larson914 did this video a few days ago in Nana

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped to have a look in Baccara last night, there were plenty of girls but only about 8 customers, but it was still early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Not many girls and not many customers. Larson914 did this video a few days ago in Nana

 

Everything looks different from the last time I walked along Soi 4 ( 5 years ago at least ) but then again it still looks the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Everything looks different from the last time I walked along Soi 4 ( 5 years ago at least ) but then again it still looks the same.

The only place I recognise is the Heidelberg. 😆

I liked the currywurst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that the Thermae Cafe is open, a few ladies around the entrance early in the evening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the Ruamchitt Hotel (above Thermae, same building) is open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, dastott said:

Does anyone know if the Ruamchitt Hotel (above Thermae, same building) is open?

Asking for a friend ?? I geuss he wants to know if the short time rooms are still available ? I geuss😁 they will be. The girls have to bring their customers somewhere as i geuss most of them are living in bkk with their wifes and are not tourists staying at hotels .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's lower

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, camble said:

I stopped to have a look in Baccara last night, there were plenty of girls but only about 8 customers, but it was still early.

I was in there on the last night, which I think was Saturday 14th March. There was one customer downstairs and maybe 20 upstairs, about 6 girls downstairs and the usual amount upstairs.

 

If this place is struggling for customers not much hope for the other go go bars.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is enough going on again to get you into planty of trouble,

Come on down !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Asking for a friend ?? I geuss he wants to know if the short time rooms are still available ? I geuss😁 they will be. The girls have to bring their customers somewhere as i geuss most of them are living in bkk with their wifes and are not tourists staying at hotels .

It's open as is their restaurant,  but it doesn't seem like a short time place. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, tribalfusion001 said:

Not many girls and not many customers. Larson914 did this video a few days ago in Nana

 

The lights are on but there's nobody home😰

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I was in there on the last night, which I think was Saturday 14th March. There was one customer downstairs and maybe 20 upstairs, about 6 girls downstairs and the usual amount upstairs.

 

If this place is struggling for customers not much hope for the other go go bars.

With the layout why would any one sit upstairs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...