What is lower suk like at the moment

2008bangkok

14 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Not many girls and not many customers. Larson914 did this video a few days ago in Nana

Everything looks different from the last time I walked along Soi 4 ( 5 years ago at least ) but then again it still looks the same.

2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Everything looks different from the last time I walked along Soi 4 ( 5 years ago at least ) but then again it still looks the same.

The only place I recognise is the Heidelberg. ????

I liked the currywurst.

52 minutes ago, dastott said:

Does anyone know if the Ruamchitt Hotel (above Thermae, same building) is open?

Asking for a friend ?? I geuss he wants to know if the short time rooms are still available ? I geuss???? they will be. The girls have to bring their customers somewhere as i geuss most of them are living in bkk with their wifes and are not tourists staying at hotels .

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, camble said:

I stopped to have a look in Baccara last night, there were plenty of girls but only about 8 customers, but it was still early.

I was in there on the last night, which I think was Saturday 14th March. There was one customer downstairs and maybe 20 upstairs, about 6 girls downstairs and the usual amount upstairs.

If this place is struggling for customers not much hope for the other go go bars.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Asking for a friend ?? I geuss he wants to know if the short time rooms are still available ? I geuss???? they will be. The girls have to bring their customers somewhere as i geuss most of them are living in bkk with their wifes and are not tourists staying at hotels .

It's open as is their restaurant,  but it doesn't seem like a short time place. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I was in there on the last night, which I think was Saturday 14th March. There was one customer downstairs and maybe 20 upstairs, about 6 girls downstairs and the usual amount upstairs.

If this place is struggling for customers not much hope for the other go go bars.

With the layout why would any one sit upstairs?