BANGKOK
snoop1130

Johnny Depp is accused of slapping Amber Heard after she laughed at his 'Wino Forever' tattoo

Johnny Depp is accused of slapping Amber Heard after she laughed at his 'Wino Forever' tattoo

By JACK WRIGHT

30522894-8501429-image-a-19_1594198206581.jpg

Johnny Depp has been accused of slapping Amber Heard three times after she laughed at his infamous 'Wino Forever' tattoo on the second day of his blockbuster libel case in London 

Johnny Depp has been accused of slapping Amber Heard three times after she laughed at his infamous 'Wino Forever' tattoo on the second day of his libel case in London.

The 57-year-old actor was cross examined on the stand by The Sun's lawyer who alleged that he slapped Heard three times in 2013 after she laughed at the tattoo during a period where he was drinking heavily.

Depp, who is suing The Sun after it labelled him a 'wife beater', originally got the tattoo reading 'Winona Forever' in tribute to his then girlfriend Winona Ryder, and changed it after they broke up in 1993. 

The trial will last three weeks and promises to be full of revelations about Depp and his celebrity friends as he fights allegations that he attacked Heard, 34, during their five-year relationship.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8501429/Johnny-Depp-vs-Amber-Heard-round-two-Hollywood-legend-arrives-stand-second-day.html

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Who cares...

Depp's lawyers, of course.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, timendres said:

Depp's lawyers, of course.

His lawyer could careless except for the money.

• Like 2

I love Johnny. Brilliant actor. Hasn't made a bad movie. Why on earth a guy with his looks and millions would want to marry is beyond me.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Why Me said:

I love Johnny. Brilliant actor. Hasn't made a bad movie. Why on earth a guy with his looks and millions would want to marry is beyond me.

Amber Heard, reportedly, coerced and shamed her ex-husband, Johnny Depp, into marrying her.

https://micky.com.au/amber-heard-coerced-shamed-johnny-depp-to-marry-her-report/

She had a clear plan to marry him. She had nothing, she was a nobody. After the marriage to Depp she was world-famous and 7 million USD richer (her payout on divorce).

Depp by all accounts was terrified of the woman, who admitted to punching him.

• Thanks 1

In 2009, Heard was arrested in the state of Washington for misdemeanor domestic violence, allegedly after grabbing van Ree and hitting her arm. Ultimately, no charges were filed against Heard. The police lawfully deleted records of the arrest in 2011 after a request, but the King County District Court retained their own records. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Heard

Shoulda done it right the first time, not go for 3.

However Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis have no bad word to say about Depp. They deny he is a wife-beater. Only Amber Heard maintains Depp is a wife-beater.

Even if she is on audio-tape admitting she hit Depp herself.

applied to be  the new poster boy for the "this is your brain on drugs"   ad campaign   yet ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

She can poop in my bed before she goes home.

I'm OK with that.

amber.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1