Johnny Depp is accused of slapping Amber Heard after she laughed at his 'Wino Forever' tattoo

snoop1130

Johnny Depp is accused of slapping Amber Heard after she laughed at his 'Wino Forever' tattoo

By JACK WRIGHT

30522894-8501429-image-a-19_1594198206581.jpg

Johnny Depp has been accused of slapping Amber Heard three times after she laughed at his infamous 'Wino Forever' tattoo on the second day of his blockbuster libel case in London 

Johnny Depp has been accused of slapping Amber Heard three times after she laughed at his infamous 'Wino Forever' tattoo on the second day of his libel case in London.

The 57-year-old actor was cross examined on the stand by The Sun's lawyer who alleged that he slapped Heard three times in 2013 after she laughed at the tattoo during a period where he was drinking heavily.

Depp, who is suing The Sun after it labelled him a 'wife beater', originally got the tattoo reading 'Winona Forever' in tribute to his then girlfriend Winona Ryder, and changed it after they broke up in 1993. 

The trial will last three weeks and promises to be full of revelations about Depp and his celebrity friends as he fights allegations that he attacked Heard, 34, during their five-year relationship.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8501429/Johnny-Depp-vs-Amber-Heard-round-two-Hollywood-legend-arrives-stand-second-day.html

6 minutes ago, Why Me said:

I love Johnny. Brilliant actor. Hasn't made a bad movie. Why on earth a guy with his looks and millions would want to marry is beyond me.

Amber Heard, reportedly, coerced and shamed her ex-husband, Johnny Depp, into marrying her.

https://micky.com.au/amber-heard-coerced-shamed-johnny-depp-to-marry-her-report/

She had a clear plan to marry him. She had nothing, she was a nobody. After the marriage to Depp she was world-famous and 7 million USD richer (her payout on divorce).

Depp by all accounts was terrified of the woman, who admitted to punching him.

• Thanks 1

In 2009, Heard was arrested in the state of Washington for misdemeanor domestic violence, allegedly after grabbing van Ree and hitting her arm. Ultimately, no charges were filed against Heard. The police lawfully deleted records of the arrest in 2011 after a request, but the King County District Court retained their own records. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Heard

However Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis have no bad word to say about Depp. They deny he is a wife-beater. Only Amber Heard maintains Depp is a wife-beater.

Even if she is on audio-tape admitting she hit Depp herself.

She took photos of her man's cocaine, of him passed out next to his bed, she recorded his conversations, she sent rather obvious texts designed to make her look like a concerned suffering wife....and they were married for only a year. She claimed how she loved Depp's films when they met then after the marriage admitted she hadn't seen any.

She had two affairs with other guys in that time. A more disloyal, underhand woman is hard to imagine. Clearly she had no intention to stay married to Depp and the marriage was a strategy to further her fame and bank account.

Anyone who touches that woman will turn to dust. She ruined Depp's life.

• Haha 2

My life is filled with opportunities to pay back to humanity, that which I took for years by greed, ego and vanity.

Hollywood offers little to me, other than entertainment. This "news" offers nothing.

26 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

I like hearing things from the "horses mouth".

For many she's a pretty good looking bird.

"I don't know if I anticipated to try and get up, if I gave him some aid in getting up or if he just did it all by grabbing my hair but I had some help getting up off the couch, he grabbed my head the impact of which was significant of itself......I don't know if he's moving my face or slapping my face " wow what an obvious liar.

It's obvious what happened, she <deleted> him off and he threw a phone at her which accidentally hit her. She was hit by mistake and started wailing about it. Depp then roughly grabbed her face to have a look. 

Of course she threw several vodka bottles at Depp and caused him an actual injury. 

Edited by Logosone

50 minutes ago, Logosone said:

She took photos of her man's cocaine, of him passed out next to his bed, she recorded his conversations, she sent rather obvious texts designed to make her look like a concerned suffering wife....and they were married for only a year. She claimed how she loved Depp's films when they met then after the marriage admitted she hadn't seen any.

She had two affairs with other guys in that time. A more disloyal, underhand woman is hard to imagine. Clearly she had no intention to stay married to Depp and the marriage was a strategy to further her fame and bank account.

Anyone who touches that woman will turn to dust. She ruined Depp's life.

That photo was so set up. Everything neatly lined up supposedly after a heavy night drinking and taking cocaine. In reality that table would of been a mess!

26 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

That photo was so set up. Everything neatly lined up supposedly after a heavy night drinking and taking cocaine. In reality that table would of been a mess!

I was also struck by how incredibly tidy and clean this supposed party table was!

The table was a genuine normal day, Depp confirmed it. But it is extraordinary a wife would make a picture of that.

Unless that is, she planned to divorce and was trying to get ammunition in a divorce.

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

dysfunctional  abuser. Many of his movies have violence in them !

No, he's definitely not an abuser. His previous girlfriends Winona Ryder, Kate Moss and Vanessa Paradis all agree.

Amber Heard merely provoked him with violence and insults and Depp has issues controlling his anger. But it doesn't look like he ever really hit her.

Edited by Logosone

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

No, he's definitely not an abuser. His previous girlfriends Winona Ryder, Kate Moss and Vanessa Paradis all agree.

Amber Heard merely provoked him with violence and insults and Depp has issues controlling his anger. But it doesn't look like he ever really hit her.

His anger  precedes him! He should of  known better!

I faced a very similar situation when provoked with violence  while knowing how authorities favor a women's accusation !

I separated myself from that craziness!

Now I don't want to take away from your point,this women is evil !  I agree

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

His anger  precedes him! He should of  known better!

I faced a very similar situation when provoked with violence  while knowing how authorities favor a women's accusation !

I separated myself from that craziness!

Now I don't want to take away from your point,this women is evil !  I agree

It's definitely wiser to leave the woman right away. I bet Depp wished he'd done that now

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Logosone said:

However Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis have no bad word to say about Depp. They deny he is a wife-beater. Only Amber Heard maintains Depp is a wife-beater.

Even if she is on audio-tape admitting she hit Depp herself.

He and Paradis were together for a long time and they have two most beautiful daughters.

5 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

He and Paradis were together for a long time and they have two most beautiful daughters.

Yes, fourteen years. 

"He was having dinner with colleagues at the Costes Hotel and she was sitting with a group of friends. According to both Johnny and Vanessa, when they saw each other, this time it was like love at first sight. “I saw her across a room and I thought: ‘What’s happening to me?’” he said. “It was one of those instant connections. You have this feeling – I can’t really explain what it was.” He then invited her over and they talked for two hours."

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y9vsdhq4

The perfect couple, the perfect love story, the perfect children. But it just was not enough. Vanessa Paradis turned 40 and Depp, being a man cheated on his woman. To her credit even now she supports Depp.

It's oddly reminiscent of Errol Flynn and Lili Damita. Again a beautiful American/French movie star couple who seemed to have it all. Including children. But again it was not enough. The male of the species really is not made for monogamy.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

It's oddly reminiscent of Errol Flynn and Lili Damita. Again a beautiful American/French movie star couple who seemed to have it all. Including children. But again it was not enough. The male of the species really is not made for monogamy.

Nah, the woman has a couple of kids and loses her sex drive.

It's always the same, and the guy either accepts sex is over forever and takes up growing orchids (building train tracks, etc.), or starts banging other women.

Edited by BritManToo

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nah, the woman has a couple of kids and loses her sex drive.

It's always the same, and the guy either accepts sex is over forever and takes up growing orchids (building train tracks, etc.), or starts banging other women.

Even if she didn't lose her sex drive though, a woman over 40 beckoning to come hither has to have a different effect than a 26 year old. 

As a man it is very hard to accept a woman's physical change after 40. But yes, the changing libido can be a serious issue. It has to be in sync. I think Lili Damita had a strong sexual urge, but maybe Vanessa Paradis did not. It's possible.