BANGKOK
snoop1130

DCD says first wave of COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand has ended

8 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Wait till the US delegation arrives tomorrow and not required to isolate for 14 days

which is mandatory for every other country.

Can't post a link because I am not allowed to mention the website.

Unbelievable that.🥺🥺🥺

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh great   !   now what about the 2nd and 3rd wave ... are we good to go  !

thanks chief .....

Me thinks eventually most will become immune to it as herd immunity spreads, just the other day I saw a video that interestingly enough said that if anyone had previously been exposed to one of the four coronaviruses before, like H1NI and others which is about 60% of the world's population, then they would be immune to it, meaning that the world only needed 30% more of the people to be infected with this virus for it to literally be stopped in its tracks.

Now we can believe what we want, but when I dig deeper into my own paranoia, looking for answers, I see governments around the world coming out as winners in the end, why, because I guarantee you they will be lifting the GST or the Vat or whatever it's called in their countries, for example, if the Australian government lifted the GST to 15% from 10% that 5% increase is actually a 50% increase on the GST, now multiply that over what they made the previous year from the goods and services tax and I reckon they will stand to make around 225+ billion dollars in the first year, and we know that these taxes don't come down, they only go up, and of course the reason for such an increase would be because they have to recoup what they outlayed to contain the virus, but once that is done, you won't see the GST going down, and all this time everyone is focusing on Bill Gates and his vaccine....lol  

If my paranoia is correct, then this has got to be the best scam in history 🙂

Edited by 4MyEgo

14 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Bangkok is where I Live. Today was a day I never expected to see here in Thailand. Complacency has kicked in because of the 4 day weekend I presume.

Complacency's  kicked in because Thailands government is boasting to the world that it has achieved 44 days without any local infections, possibly in some vain attempt to get some kind of world recognition that it can use as a marketing ploy later.

People being people now are tying to resume a somewhat normal life after 3 months of lockdown.

As for wearing masks in public it's still not a bad idea, given that PM2.5 levels will now be escalating in it's place.

• Like 1

Emergency order to remain forever, until a vaccine is found and every human being on the planet has been vaccinated.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

meanwhile in a country far far away, Bozo the Clown still refuses to wear a mask and says 99% of corona cases are not that bad, while thousands and thousands of people in that Great Country croaked in make shift tent hospitals. you cant make that stuff up.

Edited by herwin1234
  • Like 1

So much talk over nothing 

58 deaths of mostly very old people 

All most all infected people returned home 

And they stopped Thailand 

Destroyed the economy and the tourist industry 

Total mess over nothing 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

meanwhile in a country far far away, Bozo the Clown still refuses to wear a mask and says 99% of corona cases are not that bad, while thousands and thousands of people in that Great Country croaked in make shift tent hospitals. you cant make that stuff up.

It's true that vast majority of corona cases are not that bad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

or taking off a Thai girls bra to find it's mostly stuffing and push up lol.

Test the merchandise in the showroom before buying, mate.

5 hours ago, ukrules said:

I can't be the only one who thinks that what's going around the world right now is the second wave of a mutated version of something which was 'doing the rounds' late last year.

Many countries reported a huge increase of respiratory illness in Q4, 2019. I've read reports of 10 times the usual number of hospital admissions in the UK in December but it doesn't appear to have been the same illness we now know as COVID-19 - I think it was a previous strain.

They would not have known this is something different in December because it was most likely a much milder form of the virus.

If it mutated in December / January in Wuhan then that would begin what we're seeing now and also go a long way towards explaining the massive numbers of people who are largely immune from this, because they were exposed to the previous and less harmful version.

Don't write this off, it's been around far longer than anyone knows so far.

My sister had this very severely late last year Nov/Dec. Thought to die and still not back to normal. 

Her daughter (my Neice) and hubby went down with it too. The problem with your theory is that Neice and hubby had very bad covid 19 in February so we're not immune. 

I guess also that many blood samples were taken last year too.