Has the Covid Pandamic Taught You Anything?

bwpage3

What did I learn from this pandemic?

1.  I love my own company.

2. Saved a lot of money NOT going out spending it on BS.

3. The internet is a wonderful thing.

4. Found new recipes from the odds and sods in the fridge.

5. Someone came out of the bedroom, oh yeah, I have a son ????

6. I can plan to do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty.

7. 24 hours can seem soooo much longer.

8. Books are cool.

9. Got really good at driving sims in my VR rig.

10. Don't argue with wifey, you ain't got nowhere to run!!!

11. Visa runs are not necessary.

12. Cleaning the house is just not fun.

13. Stopped ironing clothes.

14. My Thai neighbours are even more noisy during the daytime.

15. I don't need to run the air-con all day.

16. Do I really use that much electricity?

17. People know you are definitely home.

18. Face masks suck.

19. It's a lot easier to wake up later than usual.

20. <deleted> big brother, wifey is watching!!!

• Haha 1

1.   That there is a lot of militancy lying dormant in ordinarily good citizens, free-thinkers who have             formed their own conclusions and don't toe the government line.  

Only time will show whether this has been a good thing, or a really stupid thing.

2.   Science doesn't have the answers.

3.   Politicians don't have the answers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Agree the farmers in the rural areas are less susceptible and have managed to survive for years on little to nothing.

Yes this is a good plan. We are now using land to pretty much be self sufficient in fruit and vegtables. We have a big freezer to store meat.

Yes it has.  Never to return to the UK if I can possibly help it.   I have also re learnt a valuable lesson, never trust a UK politician, they are all economically illiterate, scientifically challenged and liberal minded cowards.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Agree the farmers in the rural areas are less susceptible and have managed to survive for years on little to nothing.

The thing most of them survived on is money send to them by their sponsored sister(daughter) that has been working in the gogo's or has a farang boyfriend sending them money from abroad .

• Thanks 1

the statistics for 1 day in  fla are higher by far than the total event here.. why would i make plans to return w my family? 

things are fine in n. thailand. people wear masks wo having an attitude.. 

at this point no change in plans.. how abt you? it must be disconcerting to be stranded in one of the worlds hotspots

4 minutes ago, robbioff said:
19 hours ago, baansgr said:

It's taught me at an instance how to block idiots that think it's a conspiracy or compare it to flu...never knew how the blocking function worked befor

It is just a bad ‘flu

55,000 excess deaths in England and wales agree with your conclusion. 

What has this taught me?... There’s are a lot of people dismissing this virus as a flu... its not flu !

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, CGW said:

Indeed, reaffirmed that I have been correct for many years ???? 

The vast majority of people are indoctrinated sheeple ????

There is indeed an ongoing "agenda" by the Globalists to further subdue the masses ???? 

What have I learned?... The conspiracists are out there who love using the key words ‘indoctrinated’, ‘sheeple’, ‘agenda’ and phrases such as ‘subdue the masses’... I’m surprised ‘nanny state’ didn’t get in there..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Covid is simply one example of an event that has upset the balance of the entire world.

No one saw it coming. No one ever predicted it could happen.

There could be many more events in the future even worse.

Things can still get much worse such as a collapse of the Thai economy like in 97

"Things can still get much worse such as a collapse of the Thai economy like in 97".

Bring it on, they treat me like a criminal with their stupid 90 day reporting. sam nam na.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

What have I learned?... The conspiracists are out there who love using the key words ‘indoctrinated’, ‘sheeple’, ‘agenda’ and phrases such as ‘subdue the masses’... I’m surprised ‘nanny state’ didn’t get in there..... 

Indeed ???? I forgot to add stupidity, I realised many folks are stupid, but as stupid as so many have proven to be? - & gullible ????

17 minutes ago, CGW said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Indeed ???? I forgot to add stupidity, I realised many folks are stupid, but as stupid as so many have proven to be? - & gullible ????

Yawn....   Gullable, stupid, many have ‘proven to be’.... But you are the smart one because you believe this to be a conspiracy.... Yawn !!!!... 

Isn’t it a risk to voice your conspiracy concerns on the internet? won’t the CIA track you down and take you to the same black-site they take the aliens for questioning?

Don’t worry, just because you are paranoid it doesn’t mean they aren’t chasing you.