Has the Covid Pandamic Taught You Anything?

bwpage3

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

the statistics for 1 day in  fla are higher by far than the total event here.. why would i make plans to return w my family? 

things are fine in n. thailand. people wear masks wo having an attitude.. 

at this point no change in plans.. how abt you? it must be disconcerting to be stranded in one of the worlds hotspots

200,000 new cases this week in Fl. and no one is stranded.

Everything is open.

10,000's at the beach over July 4th.

I still do not know one person with CV?

Just be aware, it hasn't stopped life one bit.

Now imagine Thailand with that many cases?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Sinsod?

You are really reaching.

What does Sinsod have to do with this post?

Your analogy about you considering paying bar girls nothing short as paying for company strikes me as somewhat hypocritical from someone who paid for a wife. 

40 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Don’t worry, just because you are paranoid it doesn’t mean they aren’t chasing you. 

Aw, bless you, being concerned n all ????

You stick to calling anyone that disagrees with the MSM a "conspiracy theorist" that's why the term was weaponized for people like you ???? 

Your belief (indoctrination) system is admirable, must have been a shock for you when you discovered father Christmas wasn't real, people lied to you. ???? 

Wait till you realise (there's always hope), like us "conspiracy theorists" that Thailand isn't a democracy, despite government/MSM insisting it is! :wink:

Have a lovely day ???? stay safe ......................

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

200,000 new cases this week in Fl. and no one is stranded.

Everything is open.

10,000's at the beach over July 4th.

I still do not know one person with CV?

Just be aware, it hasn't stopped life one bit.

It's stopped life in the US for nearly 135,000 Americans, at today's count. If you don't know anyone with CV, that may be because your circle of friends is limited. Check out hospital wards that are close to being overwhelmed, such as New York.

Hasn't stopped life one bit? Most US airlines are grounded, and Americans are pariahs in other countries of the world. No-one wants plague carriers. Although you may be right, as long as you stay in America.

Perhaps Trump will get the Mexicans contributing to his wall after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Your analogy about you considering paying bar girls nothing short as paying for company strikes me as somewhat hypocritical from someone who paid for a wife. 

Don't know about BW, but the 100kbht I spent to buy my woman was a bargain.

37 minutes ago, CGW said:

Aw, bless you, being concerned n all ????

You stick to calling anyone that disagrees with the MSM a "conspiracy theorist" that's why the term was weaponized for people like you ???? 

Your belief (indoctrination) system is admirable, must have been a shock for you when you discovered father Christmas wasn't real, people lied to you. ???? 

Wait till you realise (there's always hope), like us "conspiracy theorists" that Thailand isn't a democracy, despite government/MSM insisting it is! :wink:

Have a lovely day ???? stay safe ......................

I don’t believe much of what the mainstream media report. 

However, there is factual information out there, Census data on deaths etc.

How have the worlds governments collaborated to introduce a virus no more harmful than the flu into the world so the rich and power can get more rich and powerful and suck the worlds virologists, scientists and politicians to go along with this ‘creation’ while knowing the damage it will do to the economies of their own nations?

Is this the theory you have? if not, please explain exactly what you think is happening.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, sezze said:

Have you been tested ? So how do you know that you didn't get it , and spread it ? Most people who do get it have no symptoms , they are only spreaders of this disease .

The issue of whether people who are completely asymptomatic can spread it is still being debated. I was reading an article by a Swiss immunologist, and he was discussing how people can be immune to the disease, but as their t-cells are crushing the disease into strands of broken covid RNA, the nature of the PCR test for covid shows them positive for it while they are in his opinion non-infectious.

5 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

The issue of whether people who are completely asymptomatic can spread it is still being debated. I was reading an article by a Swiss immunologist, and he was discussing how people can be immune to the disease, but as their t-cells are crushing the disease into strands of broken covid RNA, the nature of the PCR test for covid shows them positive for it while they are in his opinion non-infectious.

I have read similar reports. 

Also how there is the idea that viral RNA residue of ‘other human coronaviruses’ such as Corona Alpha and Beta Viruses (which cause the common cold) could give off a ‘false positive’ PCR test, also a false Positive in the Antibody test. 

The fact that people have had a common cold recently or a specific strain of the common cold may make them completely immune to SARS-CoV-2.

The implication is that the worlds response could be a huge global mistake (no not a planned conspiracy CGW). 

That said, in the UK there are over *50,000 excessive deaths, 8.7% higher than the 5 year average by week 26 of the year.

*data from government Census reports (Link below) https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

(Not from Mainstream Media, if you don’t believe those CGW, then maybe we didn’t land on the moon and the world is flat)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Raphus said:

It had taught me not to panic. I left Thailand and wish I had stayed. Also taught me how to plan for the future and stash away cash and not be reliant during these times on banks, as they have reigned in their products also.

Finally it has taught me that Governments are so large and complex, that they have lost the sight of decision making and accountability. Nobody wants to stand up and make a decision. Nobody wants to ruin their ratings. Nobody has big hairy balls between their legs.

The world is run by idiots.

"The world is run by idiots"

I agree but, those idiots have been chosen by you and me. Maybe not one by one but people like you and me.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Don't know about BW, but the 100kbht I spent to buy my woman was a bargain.

Good for you. 

Whatever means you choose it all amounts to the same. Just like choosing a new car. Some prefer a short time rental and then return it and choose something different. Some prefer a longer lease til they get bored and get a few miles on the clock while others buy it outright and run it in the ground til either they get bored or the car packs up. 

Whichever option you choose doesn’t make anyone any different from the next. 

On 7/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, bwpage3 said:

For all those families that are separated. Did it ever occur to you, if you have the means and ability, to get your Thai wife and family legalized in your own country before an emergency happens?

Since it was my long term plan to bring  my wife and daughter eventually to the UK in future years, this pandemic has not really changed my plan or effected it in any way. 

Only difference is that I may now bring it forwards more as I am currently stuck outside Thailand and cannot return yet and miss the wife. Sell house down south,buy house up north UK have enough, no issues. 

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Is this the theory you have? if not, please explain exactly what you think is happening.

To go into "exactly" would take pages & pages. 

Right now there is so much information out there - which I believe is done on purpose so everybody can feed their "cognitive dissonance" which means, there is something for everyone, we all want to read "news' that we can agree with, not news that challenges our conceived view point. When you divide people, you can continue doing what you set out to do & leave the masses arguing amongst themselves about what is the truth. :wink:

The "covid agenda' has become so much more than protecting the vulnerable, was it "introduced" (engineered) or did it just happen, don't know, that may or may not become public knowledge in the future?

Broadly speaking & IMO & that's all it is, is that the situation is being taken "advantage" off by the "Globalists" to further the UN 2030 "agenda" (which is in the public domain), they have told us off their intentions, they never told us how they would achieve them!

The "Globalists" have been social engineering for many years, long term planning is their forte & they are very good at it, - most have no idea! Many books have been written on this subject, prior reading forms my opinion, once you learn something and believe it is a fact, you can't unlearn it, painful as it can be living with the knowledge - things just ain't right!

Without a corrupted MSM they would never be able to implement the future they have planned for the "masses" 

The next few months are going to be interesting, without a doubt the "Democrats" will try drag this out till November!

Interesting days ????

I would be most concerned about the next pandemic that comes around. The reaction will come much, much swifter and much, much more harsh. Countries will lock down hard immediately, some would call it an overreaction, because they don't want to be the country that lost control. This pandemic was bad enough but the next one will be really bad. Not because of the virus but because of the reaction. We could even get some head fakes. Some country will alert everyone of a virus and bam, no flights allowed. Nobody will wait, they will just lock it down. The economic devastation from the current lock downs will be nothing compared to the next one. Also, imagine if the next pandemic is caused by a virus that is really deadly, this virus is actually not so bad, the lockdowns will go on forever because there will really be something to fear. A 10%+ death rate would do it. Covid-19 is nowhere near that and look at what happened.

So the only thing I learned this time around is that the next time around is going to be even worse. Not the virus, the reaction.

• Like 1

We have enough on our farm to survive but its going to be hard to defend it if people get really hungry.

We wouldnt be able to protect the farm no matter how well armed, not even if we had tanks.

World leaders need to put an halt to all the lockdowns and start prioritizing the economy.

Its a bleeding flu 4 g sake..

Open up and let ppl get on with their business as usual.

Fear is the real virus!

Edited by LeoCesar

2 hours ago, chessman said:
3 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

2018 80,000 Americans died of a seasonal upper respiratory infection called the flu. 
2020 135,000 American died of (what will become) a seasonal upper respiratory infection called Covid which is a flu.
If (a big 'if') all those people actually had Sars-Cov2 then what we have is a significant flu as the numbers are will end up about twice the seasonal flu numbers.  However, the way that "Covid deaths" are being recorded in the US, you could die in a car wreak and if post-mordum you tested positive on the current test (which doesn't actually test for the virus) then your death certificate would be stamped as a "Covid death".  The numbers are being juked by the CDCs and other health organization's own admission.  What they have effectively stated that if someones now dies of an upper respiratory infection (regardless of the actual cause) it will now be listed a Covid-death.  It's disingenuous. So in reality, the actually number of deaths related to Covid-Sars2 is probably no worst than the 2018 flu season.
Cui bono.  Who benefits? 
This entire fiasco is 'unusual' not because of some 'killer virus' but because of the deliberate mass information campaign being waged to convince the public that this is a 'killer virus' when it's no more than a bad flu season.  That is not worth destroying the economies of the world and the lives of billions of world citizens for a flu that 99.96% of the world's population will survive.
So, back to cui bono. 
80%ers will never ask that question.  The brain-washed simply can not. But, a lot of wealthy 1%er are getting massively more wealthy in the meanwhile.  Cui bono.  There's your key. 

What is ridiculous about posts like yours is that you believe others are being brainwashed and at the same time you seem to believe all the nonsense being shovelled your way on ‘alternative’ news sites and you tube videos.

What is astonishing is the strength of opinion, yet these peeling the alternative view do not know the difference between Coronavirus and Influenza - they are different Viruses.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LeoCesar said:

World leaders need to put an halt to all the lockdowns and start prioritizing the economy.

Agreed, it would make sense to open up and let the economy recover. 

Those in high risk groups can continued to isolate. 

Of course, this is the only viable option if we believe the lockdown and will not completely eradicate SARS-CoV-2 from the face of the planet, which I don’t think is possible. 

Its a bleeding flu 4 g sake..

Its not a Flu. It is suspected as being a New Zoonotic Coronavirus which has crossed over from Bats, in light of the CFR or MERS and SARS the initial panic was valid. We now know more. 

Its possible SARS-CoV-2 is a more mild evolution of SARS-CoV-1 or other other Human Coronaviruses. 

It is not flu or an evolution of the any of the Influenza viruses. 

Open up and let ppl get on with their business as usual.

Fear is the real virus!

Agreed. We now know enough of this virus and how to protect those at risk, while understanding those outside of the risk groups are not really at risk at all. 

There will always be some severe cases and depths of those outside of what we consider to be the high risk groups, but that already happens with Influenza and we don’t lock down because of that. 

It’s tough for those in the high risk group, but what’s changes, they are already locked down anyway and the virus will continue to pop up in pockets and waves - we’ll end up living with acceptable risk, so why not start now?

• Like 2

Yes, contrary to popular opinion in the USA -you can’t eat toilet paper, it won’t stop the virus, and my bowel movements have remained the same through-out the pandemic. No need to hoard it. 

Edited by Onrai

Don't book air tickets through an online booking company like Expedia or Booking.com. If you book directly with the airline and your flight is cancelled, you can get a refund. If you book with expedia et al. you can only get a credit that good for a specific lenth of time. So, they keep your money and when the time comes, you have to book again with the same airline and pay a difference if the fare has increased. Not good on several fronts.  

On 7/8/2020 at 7:58 PM, bwpage3 said:

Covid is simply one example of an event that has upset the balance of the entire world.

No one saw it coming. No one ever predicted it could happen.

There could be many more events in the future even worse.

Things can still get much worse such as a collapse of the Thai economy like in 97

For us expats that is a win ????

16 hours ago, chessman said:

What is ridiculous about posts like yours is that you believe others are being brainwashed and at the same time you seem to believe all the nonsense being shovelled your way on ‘alternative’ news sites and you tube videos.

Just a few more scrubs to the cranium and you'll be qualified as a State Department spokesman.  ????

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 5633572526 said:

No one saw it coming. No one ever predicted it could happen

Everyone saw it coming. Virologists, epidemiologists, the CDC, the NHI, Bill Gates, the list is exhaustive.

There was the H1N1 pandemic of 2009. People have been preparing at least since then. We choose to dismiss the experts.

• Haha 1

I have learned that idiots both at the WHO and at all levels of world governments are such egotistical ass hats filled with such hubris as to believe they not only have the right, but truly think they have the capability, to dictate to the entire world that their values are superior to everyone else and that they alone should be allowed to dictate how we have to live.

I read with amazement people saying the 'R' value is now returning to 1 and to prepare for a second wave.  It's not a second wave guys. It is the first wave that was merely artificially suppressed by morally intolerable lockdowns. The first wave was simply artificially stalled by inflicting massive pain on society, and is finally being allowed to emerge.

Hopefully this time around the idiots in charge will behave more responsibly and throw their enormous resources at increasing health care capacity and allowing this disease to run its course, rather than trying to force the entire global population to bend to their will of what they would like to see happen. Nobody wants this disease. We all want it to be gone and to get back to normal. But that can only happen once we allow people to act as they want to act, not as how someone else demands they act.

That is the basis of any society. I have learned that even people as smart as doctors and epidemiologists are not smart enough to see this basic truth, and that many will happily destroy any goodwill they enjoy among the people to try and enforce their civil religion.

I have also learned that politicians have no shame, and will happily usurp any crisis, no matter how serious, in order to advance their own agendas.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, CGW said:

To go into "exactly" would take pages & pages. 

Right now there is so much information out there - which I believe is done on purpose so everybody can feed their "cognitive dissonance" which means, there is something for everyone, we all want to read "news' that we can agree with, not news that challenges our conceived view point. When you divide people, you can continue doing what you set out to do & leave the masses arguing amongst themselves about what is the truth. :wink:

The "covid agenda' has become so much more than protecting the vulnerable, was it "introduced" (engineered) or did it just happen, don't know, that may or may not become public knowledge in the future?

Broadly speaking & IMO & that's all it is, is that the situation is being taken "advantage" off by the "Globalists" to further the UN 2030 "agenda" (which is in the public domain), they have told us off their intentions, they never told us how they would achieve them!

The "Globalists" have been social engineering for many years, long term planning is their forte & they are very good at it, - most have no idea! Many books have been written on this subject, prior reading forms my opinion, once you learn something and believe it is a fact, you can't unlearn it, painful as it can be living with the knowledge - things just ain't right!

Without a corrupted MSM they would never be able to implement the future they have planned for the "masses" 

The next few months are going to be interesting, without a doubt the "Democrats" will try drag this out till November!

Interesting days ????

Problem with your theory - China.

Or is that why America is so scared of China?