Trump niece describes 'malignantly dysfunctional family' in new book

webfact

1 hour ago, KhunFred said:

Can't disagree with anything you wrote, but many countries are applauding this embarrassment of a President, simply because he makes the United States look foolish. One thing that I have realized since moving to Thailand, is that the USA is hated worldwide and not always without cause.

Donald Trump: "I will be the 'greatest president God ever created"', "If I'm president we'll win so much, you'll get bored with winning."

Let's wait for Trump's memoirs books, and the treatment he'll give to the rest of the world... 

Edited by Opl

7 hours ago, robblok said:

Anyone besides his loyal fans (including those on Thaivisa) could see the guy was not "normal" lying all the time and never admitting he lied. I guess that is the price they are willing to pay to have someone of their side in government even if he is a lying psycho. Shows a lot about the morals of Trump supporters. 

..."I guess that is the price they are willing to pay to have someone of their side in government even if he is a lying psycho",.....???.....Trump is on nobody's side except his own !!!

7 hours ago, riclag said:

On the contrary only forgotten Americans and those who support MAGA support him! The traitors would be the communist in America , who don't support him

I expect nothing less from you than saying this. Demonstrating why we feel so sad about those supporting his criminality. Deny, Deflect, I did it so what.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

I totally abhor people who throw mud at others for the sole purpose of making money and sensationalizing the misfortunes and faults of others, as i' sure that themselves are not without a sin but noone will want to read about their faults right?... 

I think it is fair to say that with an election looming there will always be books like this dishing the dirt.  Trouble for Trump is that he fit's the profile perfectly.  Meaning that this particular book just confirms what most right minded people already know, the man is a moron.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Indeed. I recently read a projection that it's heading towards a million. 

This article suggests that his policies are way beyond being incompetent and clueless.

I agree entirely. As his relative expands on which we already knew it's all about him. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/08/stop-saying-trump-is-denial-truth-is-much-worse/

Stop saying Trump is ‘in denial.’ The truth is much worse.

To paraphrase George Orwell, when it comes to President Trump’s bottomless malevolence and depravity, accurately describing what’s right in front of our noses is a constant struggle — and a perfect example of this is the ubiquitous claim that Trump is “in denial” about coronavirus.

The cases now top three million and rising.  134,000 deaths and rising.   Yesterday the largest daily increase in one day.  All going swimmingly then Donald! 

Edited by dunroaming

No doubt the Carter connection will not impress some, but this man, Peter Bourne (Australian) identifies exactly the person that Trump is at the end (starting at 40:00) of this radio interview, broadcast June 2018:

The man who convinced Jimmy Carter to run for president - BBC

"the trained psychiatrist and Vietnam veteran looks back on an eclectic career spanning six decades."

"It is so patently obvious to any psychiatrist that that's what the diagnosis is, the question is, is it mad or bad?"

Rest of interview also quite remarkable.

Edited by Enoon
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

You've got the wrong Joe Shapiro. It has been acknowledged by former tennis star Pam Shriver, that it was not her husband (named Joe Shapiro). Do keep up.

That's what I said. Duh!

6 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

Growing up in south Florida, Trump is just a typical New Yorker/New Jerseyite/Philadelphian. They're all loud, obnoxious, and talk nothing but sh!t.

Yeah, but at least I'm not from South Florida. 

11 hours ago, webfact said:

the president likely suffers from narcissism and other clinical disorders

The only mistake in this statement is the word 'likely'...
It is a well-known FACT among people around the world, no surprises here...

• Like 2

:cheesy:

7 hours ago, Walker88 said:

{White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said on Tuesday that it was a "book of falsehoods."}

One of the first questions reporters asked McEnany after she called it a 'book of falsehoods' was:

"Have you read the book?"

"No", was her response.

Oh, the irony!

Like master like man (ehm .... press-woman) :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RocketDog said:

If it's fair to say that "USA people" like Trump, is it fair to say that "Thailand people" like Prayut? 

Hopefully you see my point about making broad statements regarding large and diverse groups of people. 

Not only are such statements almost universally wrong, they are also usually needlessly insulting and divisive. 

As for Trump being "very popular" in America, I invite you to do some research on the latest American opinion polls.

Whether he is re-elected is indeed up to the American people. This is their chance to correct a regrettable error in judgment and to demand a reformation of the flawed Electoral College system that allowed him to take office against the will of the people. It should be remembered that Trump lost the popular vote by several million votes. 

Your statement about Trump's lies is correct however and factually verifiable by even the most biased observer. 

Now that the supreme court has ruled the electoral college system must follow what the people voted for there is no more use for it.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The damage has already been done, by Trump. He has neutered the law enforcement bodies of America. The intelligence community has been demoralized by him siding with dictators against all the data they present. America is the biggest pool of coronavirus in the world, again due to Trump's inaction.

I don't think Americans understand under Trump's guidance ( if it can be called that ) every other country in the world regards the USA as unreliable, fickle, irreversibly polarized and unstable. Much like Trump himself.

Don't agree, I think Brazil and especially it's president trusts Trump.

Edited by stevenl