Trump niece describes 'malignantly dysfunctional family' in new book

webfact

47 minutes ago, shdmn said:

How sad it must be to be a Trump supporter.  This notion that everyone and everything that says anything bad about him is fake news and everything bunker boy himself says is a beacon of truth and honesty.  A reality TV 'star' with decades of well documented fraud and compulsive lying.

Yeah sure,because that's what I said.How sad it must be to be a liberal who likes to put words in other peoples mouths that they didn`t say.

Liberals are so funny.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, candide said:

That was a powerful statement (sarcasm). Saying what he thinks wouldn't be good for business, he only does lip service to capture the vote. Trump says what he thinks without any care of the consequences.

• Like 1

Will be ineresting to see if the gag is lifted, and if the trump family (uncle bob) pursues breach of contract (NDA) civil claims. I suspect they won't for fear of 'discovery'.

Still gagged: Mary Trump's restraining order extended until one day before tell-all book goes on sale

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/books/2020/07/10/mary-trump-gagged-until-july-13-one-day-before-tell-all-book-arrives/5417731002/

On 7/10/2020 at 11:27 AM, rabas said:

Democrats setting out to impeach him before he entered office, scorching the Earth for anything to twist against him?

If you can't accept all data or divorce emotion you can forget talk about science.

You are attempting to introduce what are known as confounding variables.

I'll ask the same of you: Give me an opinion alternative to mine that explains why Trump is trying to hide his finances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

That was a powerful statement (sarcasm). Saying what he thinks wouldn't be good for business, he only does lip service to capture the vote. Trump says what he thinks without any care of the consequences.

Is not caring about the consequences of one's words a desired quality for the POTUS?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

There will certainly be some interesting books coming from his inner circle once hes out of office.

And, eventually, there will be Trump's own book, too. Fun times ahead.