Biden groups seek to unify Democratic Party with policy proposals

webfact

I am not into politics here just noting a couple of points. A short time ago VP Biden said he was not for for de-funding police but a news item I saw on the net today says that he now supports it. Anyone here know which is correct?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Give it a rest. 

Look who he's running against. 

I don't think Trump shows any signs of dementia, does he, like Joe certainly does?

In Trumps case just a flash salesman with zero moral compass and limited intellect and exhibits certain sociopath tendencies. 

• Thanks 1

Where does the democratic party stand on the chaos and destruction of personal property committed by blm and Antifa type. Will the no-go zone in Seattle be allowed to continue? Tell me where sleepy joe stands on these issues.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

I don't think Trump shows any signs of dementia, does he, like Joe certainly does?

In Trumps case just a flash salesman with zero moral compass and limited intellect and exhibits certain sociopath tendencies. 

You may have a point if you take his Montreal Cognitive Assessment as the criteria to assess whether Trump shows any signs of dementia. He passed the 10 minute screening test where one must identify a camel, draw a clock and repeat three numbers backwards. ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

You may have a point if you take his Montreal Cognitive Assessment as the criteria to assess whether Trump shows any signs of dementia. He passed the 10 minute screening test where one must identify a camel, draw a clock and repeat three numbers backwards. ????

That he took the test isn’t the issue.

Rather, why was it thought necessary for him to take it?

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

???? When I read about how much of a big deal Trump was making of passing this cognitive test, I thought it must be an impressive achievement - along the lines of a Harvard entrance exam perhaps?  I then googled the test, and I nearly fell off my chair.  What a <deleted>!

https://www.mybraintest.org/dl2/moca-test-english-7-1.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phetchy said:

???? When I read about how much of a big deal Trump was making of passing this cognitive test, I thought it must be an impressive achievement - along the lines of a Harvard entrance exam perhaps?  I then googled the test, and I nearly fell off my chair.  What a <deleted>!

https://www.mybraintest.org/dl2/moca-test-english-7-1.pdf

Hey...Trump said it himself...The Doctors had never seen anything like it before You have to go all the way back to Romper Room to find a comparable measurement of such cognitive achievement. Trump Aced It!!! 

• Like 1

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/curious-boast-trump-brags-about-acing-cognitive-test-n1233411

"“I aced the test.... I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing."

Let me correct that for you Donald:

I passed the test.... I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing.

Now I believe the doctors.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/curious-boast-trump-brags-about-acing-cognitive-test-n1233411

"“I aced the test.... I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing."

Let me correct that for you Donald:

I passed the test.... I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing.

Now I believe the doctors.

I wonder....

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/02/607638733/doctor-trump-dictated-letter-attesting-to-his-extraordinary-health

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2020 at 11:35 PM, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Wow...straight from the Sean Hannity playbook of smears and mudslinging....very nice...you got them all in there too....Biden...Obama....Hillary...even St Augustine needs a shower and change of laundry from the collateral damage of that tirade.

Now, mate, this is straight from the libertarian disgust for the utterly repellent and authoritarian left_wing.

Edited by OZinPattaya
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Where does the democratic party stand on the chaos and destruction of personal property committed by blm and Antifa type. Will the no-go zone in Seattle be allowed to continue? Tell me where sleepy joe stands on these issues.

I would be more worried about Trump and the GOP's stance on right wing extremism. Apparently law enforcement knows the problem, https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

• Haha 1