Thai man credits lucky amulet after miraculous escape from crushed Fortuner

webfact

4 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

'full comp protection' Do you get a no claims bonus for not dying?

No .. you get another am' .. it's a self perpetuating process .. No die buy another and so on .. the chain is only broken when you get brown breaded .. in which case it'll be too late to complain of defective luckyness or workmanship .. 

12 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

But it could also be exponential power from the more you have the more protected you are .. and I've also heard that different am's protect from different things .. but I'm not sure on that .. she might have been pulling my leg ..

You'd probably need one for each leg being pulled, plus the middle wicket.

9 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

No .. you get another am' .. it's a self perpetuating process .. No die buy another and so on .. the chain is only broken when you get brown breaded .. in which case it'll be too late to complain of defective luckyness or workmanship .. 

No chance to sue from beyond the grave then? You could phone them. From heaven it would be a long distance call, whereas from hell I think local calls are free.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

'i-Herd' - is that some sort of Apple app for rounding up cows?

got to have some fun...can't be too serious.  If the anal sphincter remains tightly closed confuscious say gas will build up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mike787 said:
10 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

'i-Herd' - is that some sort of Apple app for rounding up cows?

got to have some fun...can't be too serious.  If the anal sphincter remains tightly closed confuscious say gas will build up.

Surely that's i-Turd?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pineapple01 said:

Stop this Mirth immediately, dont You realise this is a serious Organ for P.C. Folks, Gay Rights activists, Black Puddings Matter, not You idiots full of Fun????

'full of fun'. Whoa that's great - I'm usually accused of being full of sh!t. You smooth-talker, you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think this is an old story (from 2018) ...Unless the same man has had the exact same accident again! 

The incident happened in 2018, but the current story appears to be about some monks making copies of the "lucky" amulet.

3 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:
3 hours ago, simon43 said:

That's quite a squashed car!  Lucky man ????

The offending truck was carrying soy beans not squash.......

I used to belong to a squash club. Every week we'd club together and buy a bottle of squash.

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think this is an old story (from 2018) ...Unless the same man has had the exact same accident again! 

Yes, the linked article dated today says the accident happened in 2018.

1 minute ago, transam said:

But realistically, looking at the LOS road carnage, and that most LOS folk have their car blessed at a Temple, plus the onboard thingy's, it doesn't seem to work.....????

Perhaps they bought their amulets on HP and fell behind with the payments, rendering it inoperative.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rimmer said:

I want to purchase one of these anti crush life preserving amulet technology thingies where can I get one the article does not say.....????

I remember reading a survey taken in America showing that a large percentage thought that "Third World" was in outer space ! Wrong......it,s here ????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rimmer said:

I want to purchase one of these anti crush life preserving amulet technology thingies where can I get one the article does not say.....????

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Now the temple in his wife's hometown is minting a new "Luang Pu Fortuner" amulet to commemorate the occasion and raise funds for Wat Moei temple.

Just guessing....

7 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Fantasy Island  but  youll have to wait for the plane

• Haha 1