My 90 day report was due on 22nd May, now it doesn't let me do it online. Is it bad?

I have non B visa, my 90 day report was due on 22nd May. I thought with the amnesty I could do it any time by this month but their page keeps telling to go to the branch office in my residence. Why I can't do it online? Am I going to get fined? Thanks.

Edited by Nokkeaw

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The message means your record could not be found. It has nothing to do with your reporting date.

Your next report is not due until after July 31st or later if the amnesty is extended. Immigration will announce when reports will be due after the amnesty ends.

Thanks for your response I appreciate it. If it has nothing to do with the reporting date, why last time I could do it online but now I can't? I also have to renew my non b visa by this month, so I just wanted to have everything in order before that.

21 minutes ago, Nokkeaw said:

If it has nothing to do with the reporting date, why last time I could do it online but now I can't?

Some time the message comes up when the system cannot access the database it checks after submitting the report. Or a error in the info submitted when when your finished page one.

They probably would not accept a report if you did it in person now.

1 hour ago, KeeTua said:

Highly unlikely the amnesty was programed into the 90 day online reporting system. The program saw you as past due so you are no longer able to report online until you make a visit to Immigration.

Exactly. It's hardly rocket science to figure out that the system thinks he's overdue and thus have to visit his immigration office.

• Like 1

Hello, O.P.

Do yourself a favor and send in your 90-day form by mail/post.  It saves you the trouble of going to immigration and just costs a few photocopies, two envelopes, a postage stamp, and a registered-mail fee.

I have given up on the website.  Too frustrating!  And going to immigration is definitely a last-resort solution for me.

Good luck.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nokkeaw said:

Thanks for your response I appreciate it. If it has nothing to do with the reporting date, why last time I could do it online but now I can't? I also have to renew my non b visa by this month, so I just wanted to have everything in order before that.

I have lived here years, tried to do my 90 days on line last week. Everything done ok..... but did not come back so went in to Irritation 2 days ago done in 3 minutes and out!! ????????????????

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nokkeaw said:

If you came into the country, hence not reported 90 days to immigration last time, then you cannot report online. You can only report online if your last report was online or with immigration.

• Like 1

OP > You wrote that your 90-day report was due May 22nd, and that due to the Amnesty you didn't do that one.

No problem, 90-day reporting was not needed during the Amnesty, so no penalties for not having done them (although nothing would have stopped your from doing them anyway).

At the end of the Amnesty IO will announce how to deal with 90-day reporting not done during the Amnesty.  It was already confirmed by one major IO that they would use the - very sensible - approach to consider any 90-day reports not done during the Amnesty, as 'considered done on due date' (this would avoid IOs being swamped the first days after the Amnesty by those that didn't do them when they were due).

That would mean your next 90-day report due date would be August 20th (and if the Amnesty is extended till end of August, your due date would become November 18th).

Note: But it is not sure whether you will be able to do your upcoming one on-line, as you didn't file your May 22nd due date report.  In that case you would be forced to do that upcoming one with August 20 (or November 18) due date in person at your IO, or do it by regular mail.

After that you would be able again to make use of the on-line reporting option.

> That's also the reason that many did their 90-day reports on-line during the Amnesty, so as not having to do their next one in person or by regular mail.   

23 hours ago, KeeTua said:

Highly unlikely the amnesty was programed into the 90 day online reporting system. The program saw you as past due so you are no longer able to report online until you make a visit to Immigration.

I think KeeTua is correct. I tried to do mine online in March, but not in the 14 to 7 day prior window.  Got the message to go to Immigration. The next time I tried within the 14 to 7 day window and it worked just fine.

16 minutes ago, donmuang37 said:

I think KeeTua is correct. I tried to do mine online in March, but not in the 14 to 7 day prior window.  Got the message to go to Immigration. The next time I tried within the 14 to 7 day window and it worked just fine.

FYI > The on-line reporting window for your 90-day reports has been extended from 14 days before till actual due date.

And note that it is preferable to do it in the last days before due date, as your next 'appointment date' will be 90 days after date of submission/approval.

On 7/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, Nokkeaw said:

Hi.

Me too, not able to report online for expired on 25/Apr/20.

Also going to renew my Non-B working visa this month by agent.

Plan to get the agent do the 90 days reporting and re-entry permit for me while renew my visa.

If I'm not wrong, it can be done this way.

1 minute ago, Calvin1976 said:

Me too, not able to report online for expired on 25/Apr/20.

If you did not do the 90-day report with 25 April due date, it would be 'considered done on that due date' due to the Amnesty, and your next 90-day reporting due date becoming 24 July.

Would be interesting to know whether you are able to report on-line during the 10 July till 24 July due date on-line reporting window.  Trying today - 10 July, might be 'pushing it' but from tomorrow till due date would be worth a try.  However, I expect you won't be able to use the on-line reporting service since you didn't do the previous one on-line and the system would probably flag you as 'not done' and therefore need to report in person.

Note: When you don't report on the 24 July due date, also that one will be considered done (as it it will still fall in the Amnesty period), and your next due date will be 22 October.

11 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

If you did not do the 90-day report with 25 April due date, it would be 'considered done on that due date' due to the Amnesty, and your next 90-day reporting due date becoming 24 July.

Would be interesting to know whether you are able to report on-line during the 10 July till 24 July due date on-line reporting window.  Trying today - 10 July, might be 'pushing it' but from tomorrow till due date would be worth a try.  However, I expect you won't be able to use the on-line reporting service since you didn't do the previous one on-line and the system would probably flag you as 'not done' and therefore need to report in person.

Note: When you don't report on the 24 July due date, also that one will be considered done (as it it will still fall in the Amnesty period), and your next due date will be 22 October.

Thanks for the Note, actually don't know the system work this way.

Previous reporting done by agent at immigration.

Just tried the online reporting, still not able to as previous tried.

image.png.5b5802ff10e8d7dcb7c1b0b49148b1ca.png

42 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Thanks for the Note, actually don't know the system work this way.

Previous reporting done by agent at immigration.

Just tried the online reporting, still not able to as previous tried.

image.png.5b5802ff10e8d7dcb7c1b0b49148b1ca.png

Yes, that's the standard message you get, when the system cannot find your data (for whatever reason).

As mentioned higher, today is first day of your on-line reporting window but there have been reports that a 1st day try might be too early.  So try again tomorrow or day afterwards.

But I would be surprised if it would work because you didn't do your April 90-days report when it was due.  Still worth a try... 

I just did my 90 day, 10 days before cuttoff. This is the second time I've done it on my laptop. Today I used Chrome, and it didn't work. Said something about repair. Went to Bing or Edge or whatever Microsoft is calling their search engine, and worked like a charm. Approval came 2 hours later. 

• Thanks 1