Udon Thani: Owners of two Huskies come home to a grisly sight

webfact

Owners of two Huskies come home to a grisly sight

By THE NATION

800_6fc7117d1906de7.jpg

Watchdog Thailand (WDT)’s Facebook page detailed the gruesome killing of two Siberian huskies in Udon Thani’s Nong Sang district on Wednesday (July 8 ).

According to the post, the owners came home from the temple on Tuesday to a ghastly view – the bodies of their two dogs with their heads smashed in, their eyes gouged out and their bodies slashed.

WDT said the owners believe the attacker’s aim was to only kill the dogs, because nothing in the house had been stolen.

The owners also said that the huskies were always kept in their kennel to ensure they didn’t go out and hunt chickens owned by locals living nearby.

Watchdog said it is monitoring the case and has urged the owns to report this case to police. It is believed that one of the locals may think these dogs had hunted their chickens, so decided to kill the dogs.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391006

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-09

• Sad 6

Some really sick Thai people around .

They are supposed to be Buddhist ? They are not . They go to kill animals in the forest , they kill somebody's dog just because they think in their little limited minds that they have a right to do this .

I have been living in several countries , but in no other country if have seen the locals as ugly as in Thailand .

I wish a violent death to the killers .

Edit : Of course some dogs are tortured by the owners by being chained up or held in small cages . I remember such a dog in a cage near the main road where we are living . There was no floor in that cage , just the metal wiring , ( it's excrements just fell through that floor and stayed under the cage , like this the ' owner ' did not have to clean it ) .

I once approached the owner , an and asked her to free the dog instead of torturing it , but she became angry and said that she 'owns ' it and makes with it what she wants ... the poor pet died a few month later , it lived a life full of pain and horror . It is people like that who deserve being held in cages ...

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

47 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Some really sick Thai people around .

They are supposed to be Buddhist ? They are not . They go to kill animals in the forest , they kill somebody's dog just because they think in their little limited minds that they have a right to do this .

I have been living in several countries , but in no other country if have seen the locals as ugly as in Thailand .

I wish a violent death to the killers .

wishing a violent death on somebody is not sick, or ugly?

• Like 1

Guaranteed NOTHING will happen.  A typical day in Thailand, just another sad story...next one will be another road kill car versus bike again, jumper from a balcony in a mall or condo blamed on jealousy, a lady boy(z) theft of jewelry, etc, etc...move along now.

Edited by mike787

2 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

They do the best that can be done . They prevent by their work that new dogs are born ( to suffer ) all the time . You want that they go around and shoot all dogs ?

I know that you are a dog hater , but what do you do to make this current situation better ?

Just sit on your ass complaining does not help much ...

No the army should be sent round to eliminate soi dogs, or offer a bounty to anyone bringing dead ones in for incineration. I have done quite a bit in my local area to get rid of these pests and also to try and get the idiots who mistreat dogs at home to mend their ways.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Huskies bark a lot....

The standard response if you complain about barking dogs is- all dogs bark. They certainly do chained up and left in yards for 12 hours a day, then the puppy lovers get outraged when people do something about it. Complaining to the owners is ALWAYS a waste of time here, hence the poisoning and head bashing.

• Like 2

We have about 6 soi dogs that run around at night barking and I suggested we phone to get them taken away but my wife says they will just put them down.

Difficult as they get our dogs barking at 3am and neighbour's are getting annoyed with our dogs also now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LennyW said:

These dogs are not imported to Thailand, they have been born and bred here for generations, they were not just pulled off the ice cap!

The Husky hair is both for warmth and protection from heat, like many other animals...humans included.

I think not. When I had a long barnet it was very uncomfortable in the heat over here, until I had a No 2 all over. Problem solved.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Just one more thing : If you do not like to see dogs suffering , help support Soi Dog , they sterilize dogs all around the country ...

They do a great job , more than 300000 dogs have been neutered already .

Same as pissing in the ocean

• Like 1