Issues with mobile banking on Lazada

CALSinCM

I been trying to check out a couple of items from Lazada for the last two day but receive the message:
"Dear customers, we are facing intermittent issue with Mobile Banking payment method of Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Krungthai Bank, please select other payment methods."

After years and years of not using mobile banking, when I finally embrace it?  The bank I use doesn't work on Lazada.  Has anyone encountered this problem and know what 'intermittent' means. 

47 minutes ago, CALSinCM said:

After years and years of not using mobile banking, when I finally embrace it?  The bank I use doesn't work on Lazada.

What does this have to do with "Mobile Banking" (which is the equivalent of being your own bank teller). I think you mean "Online Payment". 

The error message you posted indicates that Lazada is encountering issues when they attempt to use their chosen mobile banking payment Gateway to complete your purchase transaction and their payment gateway process isn't completing the transaction as expected. Nothing to do with you (so long as the customer transaction data you provided is correct).

Have you successfully used this particular payment method with them previously, and without issue?

There are alternative payment methods is a Thai Credit/Debit Card isn't being accepted.

Edited by RichCor

1 hour ago, RichCor said:

What does this have to do with "Mobile Banking"

They call the payment method, "Mobile Banking" on their site.  I'm just using their own words for the payment method.

And the method was available last month when I made a purchase.  For now using COD but that isn't available for all purchases.  I won't use a credit/debit card with them. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CALSinCM said:

They call the payment method, "Mobile Banking" on their site.  I'm just using their own words for the payment method.

OK, I normally use any method but the one involving me using my mobile banking app to complete a Lazada purchase. 

Mobile Banking / Bank Transfer
Mobile Banking Recommended (No Fees)

Please note that you will have to complete the transaction within 24 hours. Failure to pay will result in an automatic cancellation of your order. 

A. How to pay by ATM
B. Mobile Banking

1. Login to K PLUS
2. Select 'Payment'
3. Select 'New'
4. Select Category 'Other Bills'
5. Select Company '123 Service'
6. Enter Payment Code (Ref.1) to 'Customer No.'
7. Enter Mobile No. to 'Invoice/Order No.'
8. Please enter Amount
9. Select 'Payment'
10. Check your payment information and select 'Confirm'

And yes, the notice you mentioned about intermittent issues with Mobile Banking payment methods is displayed at the top of the screen.

Dear customers, we are facing intermittent issue with Mobile Banking payment method of Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Krungthai Bank, please select other payment methods.