Follow seven steps for a safe return to Thailand

snoop1130

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Meanwhile, foreign fathers who are not legally married to their children’s mother can return to Thailand provided their name is mentioned in the child’s birth certificate.

Great, I'm allowed back in!

Or I would be if wasnt in Thailand already.

But how many more announcements about the rules do we need, each one provoking several pages of comments on thaivisa?

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

11 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

If one fits the bill and wants to jump the queue and prepared to pay a Premium then away you go. 

For the rest of us prepared to sit it out and wait until they relax the rules it is just a matter of time. They are obviously gonna milk it and get as much cash as they can before they open the doors. Remember Elite Visa? There are always some willing to pay OTT because they think they are special. 

Johnson done the same in the U.K. until it got to the point it was clear the economy was number 1. Thailand will be the same, just a matter of time. 

Kindly speak for the one(s) you know, if you know any (Thailand Elite member and their reasons or motives, that is...)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

I was. 

Well, clearly you were not talking for your acquaintance(s) but about, as I am sure he/she/they wouldn't state (at least I hope) "they think they are special" and "willing to pay OTT"... Isn't it more of your evaluation of this (these) member(s) you know?

Anyway, I intervened because I do not understand the reference to this group of which you know very little it seems

No offence meant

3 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Sounds reasonable, not sure why so many TV members are moaning about it across many threads.

Not sure?

There wasn't a single confirmed report by anyone here.

Of anyone who's applied and was allowed to enter so far.

Fully qualified according to the guidelines.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1