Late 90 day report - What fine?

If it is not the first time you have to report, you can do it online on the Immigration website from 15 to 7 days before the date indicated for your next report. I have done it several times, and it works very well. I usually get the confirmation no later than the following working day. Don't forget to print it out and keep it with your passport.

If you are later than 7 days before your reporting date, you can do it either in person at the Immigration office or alternatively by sending in your completed 90 days form (TM47) with copies of the relevant pages of your passport and other relevant documents (TM6, copy of last 90 days report, etc.) AND a self-addressed reply envelope with the required postage stamp affixed to it up to 7 days after the due date of your 90 days report. I have done that too in the past, although never late, but it takes a bit longer to get the confirmation letter.

As a last resort you can also pay an agent to do the job, but it is really fast and easy just to do it online.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, Pdib said:

If it is not the first time you have to report, you can do it online on the Immigration website from 15 to 7 days before the date indicated for your next report.

It is now 15 days before until the day it's due for online reports.

• Like 2