90 day report

1 hour ago, uncleP said:

Did my 90day yesterday 600 people there doing it. Only exemption is for tourists not non im O . 2 days holiday this week so expect a small delay

Wrong info. The amnesty for 90 day reporting is for everybody that needs to do them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Wrong info. The amnesty for 90 day reporting is for everybody that needs to do them.

Very interesting  that  Bangkok immigration don't seem to think so. Not a single person was told they did not have to be there to sign in.

Edited by uncleP

1 hour ago, marvin1950 said:

Will there be a 7 day grace period when  new reporting instructions are given for those that did not have to report before July 31?

Immigration will announce when the reports will be due. Apparently from what some immigration officer have stated they will be due 90 days from when your last report was due. That makes sense the infographics state that they will be automatically done which means they will consider them as done.

• Like 1

Yes, however when you normally have to report, Immigration says you can report 14 days before report date and there is a grace period that allows you to report 7 days after due date.

90 days from your last report date due after July 31 plus 7 days grace period which was normally allowed.

My situation is that I was due to report on 27th of March, and they announced the amnesty on the 26th. I suspect that someone with a poor interpretation of the rules will say that I am overdue. One can never be certain of anything when it comes to officialdom and bureaucracy here. 

15 minutes ago, marquess said:

My situation is that I was due to report on 27th of March, and they announced the amnesty on the 26th.

Actually the ministerial order was approved on April 7th but was backdated to March 26th for those that were in the country on that day.

I would say your report will be considered as being overdue dependent upon the the type of entry had at that time. If on a long term extension of stay you will certainly be considered as being late for it.