Is it really OK to date a toyboy half your age?

snoop1130

I recall reading somewhere a long time ago of an American Indian tribe whose young men were married off to older women to learn the ways of the world. When the older woman died, they then were married off to the younger women to teach them. And so on.

how true this is, I know not. I just put it out there that we should not judge, lest we be judged.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, digger70 said:

What's good for the Goose  is good  for the Gander. :jap:

In this case shouldn't it be 'What's good for the Gander is good for the Goose. Ans why not we only have one life to live. If both sides are happy, go for it.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 7:41 PM, CNXexpat said:

A toyboy for her is a similar thing to toygirls some men in Thailand have? The difference is: she doesn´t has to pay for him. 

No, it's completely different. 

Men can still be attractive in older age. Sean Connery was 59 years old when he was voted sexiest man alive.

That could never happen to a woman. 

Sean Connery's wife told him "Imagine if I had no hair and wrinkles all over my face, I would never be voted sexiest woman alive".

For men it is still possible to be attractive at 60. Not for a woman, alas, and any toyboy a 46 year old woman has is sure to leave her. Older men in Thailand have a good chance the woman will stay with them.

9 hours ago, Logosone said:

No, it's completely different. 

Men can still be attractive in older age. Sean Connery was 59 years old when he was voted sexiest man alive.

That could never happen to a woman. 

Sean Connery's wife told him "Imagine if I had no hair and wrinkles all over my face, I would never be voted sexiest woman alive".

For men it is still possible to be attractive at 60. Not for a woman, alas, and any toyboy a 46 year old woman has is sure to leave her. Older men in Thailand have a good chance the woman will stay with them.

Lol, do you have seen Grace Kelly or Catherine Deneuve in a higher age? I have seen many old men with big belly, ugly fat faces in an age over 50 - but they think they are very sexy.