Dermot Mulroney: 'I remember Charlie Sheen climbing over a balcony, half-clothed …'

snoop1130

Dermot Mulroney: 'I remember Charlie Sheen climbing over a balcony, half-clothed …'

by Elle Hunt

3577.jpg

Dermot Mulroney at home in Los Angeles. ‘Does it look a little disrespectful, with the hoodie?’ Photograph: Jenna Schoenefeld/The Guardian

In a quiet corner of his Los Angeles home, Dermot Mulroney grapples with a question that many actors’ egos would not allow them to entertain: why isn’t he a bigger star?

“Well, I had some alcoholism. That slowed me down. And I ... wasn’t six feet. Does that work? No, that’s a little flimsy. Let’s keep thinking.”

To be fair, few actors have been as consistent a presence on the big and small screens.

Although he is best known for the 1997 romcom My Best Friend’s Wedding, Mulroney is as capable of grit as he is fluff, with film roles that include the Aids-themed drama Longtime Companion, the serial-killer thriller Copycat and the suburban angst of The Safety of Objects.

Full Story: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/jul/08/dermot-mulroney-charlie-sheen-climbing-over-balcony-half-clothed

42 minutes ago, nausea said:

What? Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I'm not a multimillionaire. I didn't take the chances when they appeared, on the other hand I can sleep at night.

Hm,...Nice one,.. A bit similar on my part....