90-day madness (non-O extension of stay)

Having read though about a dozen discussions of 90-day reporting, here is yet one more...

I'm up for my first-ever 90-day report.  This is for non-O (marriage) received at Chaeng Wattana) in April. I'm temporarily in Hua Hin, but my residence remains in Bangkok (Onnut).  

I started out following the advice here, and quickly got derailed...
https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel/step-by-step-guide-for-the-90-day-online-reporting.php

Here are my various questions: 

1)  I understand I am NOT exempt from 90-day report cuz I'm on an extension of stay, not a visa, right? (i.e., I must report)
2) The link above says DON'T use online reporting for the first 90-day report; it must be by mail or in person.  Can anyone validate that is true? 
3) Because I'm in Hua Hin, but my address is BKK and all my paperwork at CW... Can I do the 90-day report at HH immigration (without changing my residence)?  Or, it must be CW? 
4) The report form asks for my TM6 number. I don't have it. I probably threw away the TM6 upon arrival back in January without recognizing its importance.  Up to this point, nobody at immigration has cared about it.  I know my flight info and arrival date.  Will it be a problem not having my TM6? 
5) If it comes down to reporting by mail (to avoid the 3+ hour drive to CW), any tips & tricks about doing it by mail? What is the mailing address?  Pay a fee? Include anything other than the 90-day report form? 
6) Can I just pay an agent in HH to do all this for me? Would I avoid any nastiness that way? 

Thank you.  My apologies to those who have answered 90-day report questions 10,000,000 times already.  Trust me; it's appreciated.

*** EDIT *** The card stapled in my PP says "Date of next notification: 17 July 2020."  Am I too early?  Too late?    

Edited by USNret
clarification

1. You do not have to do a 90 day report until after July 31st. It is for everybody that needs to do them.

2. Correct

3. Until you do you change your address you have to your reports to CW.

4. You at least need your TM6 number.

5. No fee and Info is here: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

6 No need for an agent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, USNret said:

Thanks @ubonjoe  What can or should I do if I no longer have my TM6 number? I went through the whole non-O conversion and one year extension all without a TM6. 

Ask for a new one at immigration.

If you cannot find your TM6 card, a visit to Immigration will be unavoidable. You must have had it in April when you applied for the extension. Have another think as to where you might have put it. Just throwing it away would be an odd thing to do with something that says "departure card".

31 minutes ago, BritTim said:

If you cannot find your TM6 card, a visit to Immigration will be unavoidable. You must have had it in April when you applied for the extension. Have another think as to where you might have put it. Just throwing it away would be an odd thing to do with something that says "departure card".

I assure you, I did not have it in April. They did not care. I did not have it in February when I did a 30-day extension of my V-E entry.  They used to staple these into your passport upon arrival and I guess they stopped, cuz I never saw my TM6 after arrival from the airport.

For @ubonjoe - During my trips to CW in recent months, I asked about getting a new one. They said they can't. They suggested I go to Swampy to get one, but could offer nothing specific about how.  I didn't and in the end was able to go through the whole conversion process & 1-year extension without a TM6.

10 hours ago, USNret said:

For @ubonjoe - During my trips to CW in recent months, I asked about getting a new one. They said they can't. They suggested I go to Swampy to get one, but could offer nothing specific about how.  I didn't and in the end was able to go through the whole conversion process & 1-year extension without a TM6.

They can certainly issue and new TM6 card that will a have different number on it. They will probably want a police report for the lost one to do it.

They probably checked their records and got the number for it when you applied for a visa and extension of stay.

• Like 1