PM Prayut taps Nation Group for ideas on moving Thailand forward

snoop1130

PM Prayut taps Nation Group for ideas on moving Thailand forward

23 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha is meeting with around 10 newspapers over two weeks

40 Headlines: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Content Marketing ...

31 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha is meeting with around 10 newspapers over two weeks to hear their ideas on how to move Thailand forward after the Covid-19 pandemic.

empty rhetoric leading to a few photo ops; this guy listens to no one

• Like 2

No one knows better than our great leader.....humility understanding and wisdom are words that bear no resemblance to his leadership....how can Thailand possibly improve on perfection :whistling:

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Desperation is creeping in. 

3 hours ago, newcomer71 said:

I smell some desperation here...

Opening a conduit to TVF? No doubt. No more masks or social distancing. ????Soon everybody's gon' be runnin' around naked and fornicating on the beaches and in the temples.

He is moving Thailand forward for 5 years already... Whats changed? Not much... Except that he ruined Tourism a lifeline from Thailand and brought millions of Chinese to Thailand... The farmers suffer same 5 years ago even he said until 2020 it will be his priority to solve most problems of farmers in 5 years... So now after 5 years of ruining tourism, peoples jobs, farmers suffering i should believe he is moving Thailand forward? Be my guest but i m not buying it. 

Edited by NB1986
  • Like 2

Discussing how to move forward, what a load of rubbish!

What I can imagine is that he probably spoke about anti-government articles in their respective news papers, being bad for his image and likely had a few threats thrown in!

Rupert Murdoch loves governments kowtowing to him.....but he doesn't own the Nation

Edited by ChrisY1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Susco said:

I hope he doesn't get informed that The Nation also has a sister forum, because he might lose it when he start reading there

Yes, but it has 'experts' from every walk of life, never disappoints.

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

Good work from Khun Prayut Chan O Cha. It shows he is listening to the people and will review ideas from the press and other sources. Obviously concerned about the economy and ways to kick start it and get it back to pre covid days.

Capture.Prayut3.PNG.c577604a6b0b296891eb4661079bbc12.PNG

He listens to nobody but his arrogant self and if he genuinely 'listened to the people' then he would stand down and call a 'proper' General Election.  The country will not move an inch further forward with him and his Military Misfits in charge.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1