My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

You are basically asking that a 40 year old man marry a 20 year old cute young thai girl and move her to Europe, full of fit and young and healthy non smoking 20 year olds. 

What could possibly go wrong.

It could be better if the girl is smoker ????

Anyway, Why would i want a thaiwife, if there is not something better, that i could get in my home country? This is the thing why i even considered whole thing at all.

But the reality is what it is. Both in europe, and in thailand.

Life is a bitch and then you die. Cant help it.

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:
3 hours ago, mr mr said:

i wonder how much that camera cost back then ? she got her 15 dollars that's for sure. is it just me or does she have unshaven armpits ?

i would ask for a discount unless she shaved. 

Vietnam war late 1960'

being shaved wasn't really the norm for the women at this time

she did say anyting i want. 

What can i say.

European young girls dont want me anymore ????

Last time i had girlfriend was when i was 20-21. It was kinda easy back then. Not all easy, but not hard. Just go to work, and go to bar with a friend, and suddenly there is girl next to you talking to you.

Next weeks: Little get to know each other, and then sex more than sleeping every night. Good sex with 18 old female. next months and a year, at least once a night sex, usually many times a night. And morning sex.

sex sex sex. all kind of sex.

Then we broke up, i didnt want to commit back then.

And that was the last time i ever got to a relationship. Didnt know back then, but it was my "best before" day somehow. Its been 16 years single. 99,99% sure aint gonna experience that in life again.

I dont know what point was in this post. Just wanted to share.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, poloshirt said:

Hello, hello, you treat the whole thing like buying a car. You have specifications etc.,

In real life, things are not like that you know.  A woman is not a car or a movable property.

You need luck to meet good ladies and how your relationship with them is not always predictable. The higher your expectation the bigger your disappointment when it doesn't work out.

You need to have a good heart, a sincere heart and an understanding of human psychology.

Good luck to you , hope your journey of marital bliss is a smooth one.

Where do you get this understanding of human psychology?

yes...expectations. But its maybe okay to have some kind of criteria.

Thanks anyway

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sundown said:

So you have been married 15 years and you met your wife on Facebook prior to that traveling many times to see her. You and your wife were in Zuckerberg's development team?

What that has to do with Zuckerberg ? Did I complain about Thai Friendly who ever the owner is?

I just answered to the poster who met his wife on TF and is married for 5 years.

Stop trolling and get real.

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Chillax....  His point was that you seem to have met your Wife on Facebook before Facebook was a thing. Your story is otherwise a nice tale. 

On 7/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, torturedsole said:

Facebook. Jeez.  They're doomed and we all know it.  Can't carry on forever and a new kid on the block will arrive soonish.  Social media evolution isn't my cup of tea but can see where this is heading and Facebook will not hold a monopoly in the not too distant future.  

People don't want their apps to be predisposed to political leanings.  Simple.  

On 7/7/2020 at 8:54 PM, Meat Pie 47 said:

If social media is not your cup of tea why post on TVF? Nothing wrong with Facebook

I met my wife on Facebook 15 years ago and yes I don't post pics of food.

Not sure why Meat Pie keeps banging on about Facebook.  I'm mystified.

52 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

What can i say.

European young girls dont want me anymore ????

Last time i had girlfriend was when i was 20-21. It was kinda easy back then. Not all easy, but not hard. Just go to work, and go to bar with a friend, and suddenly there is girl next to you talking to you.

Next weeks: Little get to know each other, and then sex more than sleeping every night. Good sex with 18 old female. next months and a year, at least once a night sex, usually many times a night. And morning sex.

sex sex sex. all kind of sex.

Then we broke up, i didnt want to commit back then.

And that was the last time i ever got to a relationship. Didnt know back then, but it was my "best before" day somehow. Its been 16 years single. 99,99% sure aint gonna experience that in life again.

I dont know what point was in this post. Just wanted to share.

Bang some brasses in your own country and maybe in 6 months you can come to Thailand and bang some more, after banging at least 50 maybe look for a girlfriend.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

You can go on ThaiFriendly or ThaiCupid. However, there is an awful lot of chaff with the occasional nugget of wheat.

Bear in mind this is an Asian culture. Two rules: 1. The male is expected to provide financial support. Very few exceptions. 2. You will always be told what she thinks you want to hear.

If you are not prepared to learn Thai so you can communicate effectively, you lessen your chances of a good relationship, unless she speaks very good English.

Having said that, there are farangs in Thailand who have been in long-term relationships with Thai women who would never look at a Western woman again. I'm one of them.

Pointless chatting to girl on Thai Friendly when you have no idea when your allowed into the country, poor guy will get even more frustrated after months of chatting to them. One month before borders open again, then start chatting, get some LINE IDs, book your flight, get your visa. When you arrive hit a bar and forget about the girls you were chatting to online, start chatting to new ones as the ones you were chatting to in your own country are the ones you don't want.

7 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Pointless chatting to girl on Thai Friendly when you have no idea when your allowed into the country, poor guy will get even more frustrated after months of chatting to them. One month before borders open again, then start chatting, get some LINE IDs, book your flight, get your visa. When you arrive hit a bar and forget about the girls you were chatting to online, start chatting to new ones as the ones you were chatting to in your own country are the ones you don't want.

While I don't disagree the OP might be better served by just going to a bar, there are a couple of farangs I know who have found their true loves on ThaiFriendly.

6 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

It could be better if the girl is smoker ????

Anyway, Why would i want a thaiwife, if there is not something better, that i could get in my home country? This is the thing why i even considered whole thing at all.

But the reality is what it is. Both in europe, and in thailand.

Life is a bitch and then you die. Cant help it.

and your home country is ?