My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

20 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

So, what are you guys thinking about the safety of SE Asia?

I dont know so much about thailand, but what ive been studying about philippines,

that places seems like dangerous:

Been there lots, never had a problem, everyone is very polite.

Much nicer and friendlier people than Thailand IMHO.

I prefer to be called 'Sir' or 'Boss' as opposed to the Thai 'you' or 'farang'.

Avoid the far southern islands.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Been there lots, never had a problem, everyone is very polite.

Much nicer and friendlier people than Thailand IMHO.

I prefer to be called 'Sir' or 'Boss' as opposed to the Thai 'you' or 'farang'.

Avoid the far southern islands.

Why dont you live in the philippines?

Just now, Jjjjjjj said:

Why dont you live in the philippines?

I reproduced with a Thai lady before I discovered PI.

Had some amazing sex with Filipino women, they're generally much smaller than Thai women.

I ended up having to impose a lower weight limit (38Kg) on 'dates', some smaller ones just didn't fit.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I reproduced with a Thai lady before I discovered PI.

Had some amazing sex with Filipino women, they're generally much smaller than Thai women.

I ended up having to impose a lower weight limit (38Kg) on 'dates', some smaller ones just didn't fit.

Yes.

Would you have stayd in the UK if the females were similar there, than in SE asia?

I mean, if you think how infrastructure and everything is in the west.

In west, females are cursed by the devil himself, but otherwise you dont feel like you live in refuse dump.

2 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

So, what are you guys thinking about the safety of SE Asia?

I dont know so much about thailand, but what ive been studying about philippines,

that places seems like dangerous:

1. poverty

2. volcanoes

3. earthquakes

4. Tsunamis

5. Kidnappers

6. terrorists

7. war against drugs

8. war against terrorists

9. typhoons.

1. Poverty is relative – vs. absolute poverty where you don't have enough for food and shelter – there might not be enough money for a new model of iPhone. However, right now during the Covid-19 lockdown of tourism, some people have difficulties with enough money for food, which likely will change when tourism return to something a bit more normal.

2. No active volcanoes, but there is of course the risk that the theoretical super volcano under Indonesia will blow up – or one of the other two super volcanoes on the planet – but any of them might be a more global disaster.

3. Earthquakes are (very) small, mainly up the northern area in the Golden Triangle.

4. Tsunamis is a risk, especially at the Andaman coast that was hit 26th December 2004.

5. Don't hear much about kidnapping in the news, apart from some political activists; if you stay clear of activism in domestic politics you'll probably be very safe.

6. Terrorists also not much – I would fear Europe a lot more – however, be careful if visiting the most southern Islamic dominated provinces, but the insurgents there don't seem to be interested in foreigners. There was the bomb in Bangkok in 2015 by the Erawan shrine, which supposed to originated from two ethnic Uighurs, it was not classified as terror.

7. If you stay away from drugs, and don't mingle with wrong people, you will have no problems. The authorities try to hit hard on drug dealers and mules, and seems to be fairly successful.

8. Stay away from the three most southern provinces, it's not a war against terrorists, but a long lasting conflict with muslim insurgents. But as mentioned above in #6, foreigners seems to be of no interest at all, so you need to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

9. Typhoons don't seem to be a problem, but some areas experience tropical storms and depressions. Last typhoon warning was to my knowledge Pabuk in 2019, which was the first serious typhoon-warning in some 50 years. I live beachfront almost in the center line of Pabuk, which was not more than a heavy monsoon storm when it hit; however eight people in total were killed related to Pabuk.

If you act and behave with normal common sense – might include not flashing gold or values in public – Thailand is a very safe place to live. Today I would be more scared in some areas of my Scandinavian home country; I've never ever felt unsafe here, and I don't mind walking alone at night...????

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 6:58 AM, A1Str8 said:

You have very good chances. All you have to do is dress up nicely, have some good manners and go talk to girls.

The best ways to find good girls: nurses in hospitals, girls working in libraries, cafe shops, stores inside malls etc.

Just normal places where normal people work. 

The best ones you can find in small towns, villages. Or those working in factories. They are young, and uncorrupted by the sick society we live in. 

You simply go talk to them. Make some small talk. Ask for their number. Ask them out. That's all it takes.

Isn't that called sexual harassment in the West?

45 minutes ago, pookondee said:

That's only if you are ugly or ordinary looking.

Of course, If you meet the western females standards its perfectly ok.

Its why so many blokes give up in the west. 

When you are finally willing to drop your own standards, you find the women aren't prepared to drop there's.

The first time you get rejected by a big white 14 stone mammoth ..

whom you wouldnt normally touch with a barge-pole anyway....

well, that's when you really start missing Thailand!

Good luck explaining this to Thais!

They can't ever imagine such scenarios existing in any part of the world.

"Forever a Virgin Because of Mass Rejection by Mammoths 101" Is like explaining rocket science to them.

From the Thai perspective, unlimited partners exist for everyone, so everyone has the potential to be "jao choo" (unfaithful) if you don't watch out. That's why stories of mass mammoth rejections sound like fabricated lies to your average Somchai and Fon.

Edited by Falconator
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

What is "normal" size?

from my observations on the ground

(No scientific method) it was around 155 cm but

seems now to be around 160 cm for the younger generations

(With few more kilos also)

Edited by kingofthemountain

1 hour ago, Falconator said:

Good luck explaining this to Thais!

They can't ever imagine such scenarios existing in any part of the world.

"Forever a Virgin Because of Mass Rejection by Mammoths 101" Is like explaining rocket science to them.

From the Thai perspective, unlimited partners exist for everyone, so everyone has the potential to be "jao choo" (unfaithful) if you don't watch out. That's why stories of mass mammoth rejections sound like fabricated lies to your average Somchai and Fon.

Well they always had the brother/sister and nong/pee stuff happening in their culture, so it probably is hard to fathom.

I don't think any Thai woman would even contemplate treating a guy that approached them like absolute scum, like the western mammoths do.

(unless the guy was an absolute no-hoper of course).

Its probably why many like Asians.

Anyway, even pay for play with a Thai is way better than even trying it on with an Australian broad for free IMO.

Edited by pookondee

6 hours ago, pookondee said:

I don't think any Thai woman would even contemplate treating a guy that approached them like absolute scum, like the western mammoths do.

(unless the guy was an absolute no-hoper of course).

Its probably why many like Asians.

Thais who hate you are usually superficially nice to save face.

But that beats having a mammoth abuse you as if you're nothing better than an Ice Age rat.

That being said, what exactly DO the mammoths say to you back in the land down under?

In the US they might scream "Get lost! I'm an independent womyn who don't need no man!"

Edited by Falconator

13 hours ago, Falconator said:

Thais who hate you are usually superficially nice to save face.

But that beats having a mammoth abuse you as if you're nothing better than an Ice Age rat.

That being said, what exactly DO the mammoths say to you back in the land down under?

In the US they might scream "Get lost! I'm an independent womyn who don't need no man!"

I should have articulated, not so much them saying anything, rather just getting ignored with the greatest of contempt, or shot down with body language, like chewing gum under their shoes.

Actually, even to make some innocent comment to one of these, about the place where you are, or whats going on around you, they ASSUME you are trying to hit on them and therefor give you the ice treatment like your some pervert.

Actually i think id prefer the U.S womans way of doing things, that you mentioned.

At least that way there is some form of closure, or explanation as to why your getting shot down for having the nerve to show someone some mild interest.

The psychology gurus will tell you this sort of angry rejection is probably coming from a person that actually hates themself.

Maybe it gives them some feeling of power or superiorority, which they would otherwise never get in their miserable lives.  

Edited by pookondee
  • Sad 1

On 8/7/2020 at 5:21 PM, kingofthemountain said:

from my observations on the ground

(No scientific method) it was around 155 cm but

seems now to be around 160 cm for the younger generations

(With few more kilos also)

You're obviously not referring to the adjustable model.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, BritManToo said:

1,000bht notes seems to satisfy most of them, they keep coming back for more.

It used to be 40 baht and up.  I used to get a BJ and lay for 90 baht in Bangkok, no charge for the room.

I always say--make it simple as you trying play lottery.

Start from soi6, Pattaya, gain experience. If you lucky chick will ask you if you wanna get

married tell her to write prenuptual agreement and see it satisfy your ideas.

Its probably better idea start from Malaysia as in Muslim religion you allowed to have 4 wifes.