My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

10 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I started talking to a lady on Thaifriendly. She seemed nice enough, told me she was a teacher from up north in Nan. Chatted for a couple months and then decided to fly out and meet her.

I married her 3 weeks meeting her, She has been my wife for 5 years now, we have 1 daughter. She is the most suitable woman for me I have ever met, she is kind, a good mother and teacher, she is also richer than me, owns more land than me, more well educated than my leaving school at 16.

So personally TF worked very well for me.

Are there money grabbers on TF - you bet, but don;t tarnish everybody, not everybody on there is a bargirl

That's a beautiful story and you're the proof that in a nest of vipers, one gem can be found.

Wish you all the best and happiness ????

Edited by xtof2

11 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

You need to book it first .. if you don't they go and marry someone else .. booking usually involves lots of cash emptying from your account into hers/his .. and that's another thing make sure you get the genuine article even if it's a bit worn .. Don't get suckered in by some of the genetically modified one's .. and be careful as lot of of them are not fully loaded upstairs .. 

Which of the 'not fully loaded upstairs' do you mean?

Knockers physically, or brains mentally?

• Haha 2

Your best chance is to sign up with a Thai bride company, who have many candidates you can meet, and where all the cards from both parties, is on the table. Where the lady coming from, education, what she want and expect, and same for you. I would believe that is a better deal for both parts since you already know what you want, and it will save you time, risks and money even you have to pay a third party to arrange everything for you. As well the girl can say no after a meeting and so can you. Safe and less trouble. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Bang some brasses in your own country and maybe in 6 months you can come to Thailand and bang some more, after banging at least 50 maybe look for a girlfriend.

You didn't explain why all these banging ? Do banging enlighten him and he could then know which girl to date and which to avoid? Just asking.

18 hours ago, Why Me said:

Hi Jjjj. I Thai lady look you good. I think you rich hamsum man. I take care you. I chob farang mak mak. Daling I make good cook you Thai food also can boom boom all night. You like? Lol. Pm me dalin. I wait you. My name Looknam.

I no look for money myself but mama sick. Buffalo my father use to making rice for feed family now to old. Maybe you can help mama and papa little bit.

i have found that a lot of the hotties are hooked up with handsome Thai hipsters.  some clubs and cafes are just loaded with these and not one farang in sight.  seems like they keep the best for themselves.  rarely have i seen a beautiful young educated Thai girl with a foreigner,  stay in the EU most Thai woman are just not that ineteresting. 

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 1

Stay well away my friend otherwise it’s almost certain you will return back to your home country after 6/9 months a broken man and I mean that not just a broken heart but broken financially. By all means come and enjoy yourself but getting tied up with some Thai chick should be a no go zone there is a well known saying “ No Money No Honey “ especially if you head for Pattaya. Yes have a few beers and a one night stand but take it no further than that that’s my advice .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

Okay,

so its 50/50 chance, when reading what people tell.

Its funny, because thai women have reputation in internet and in ppl minds, that you can just pick a wife easily

like that, but i was thinking its not gonna be so easy.

Is it possible in some other country? just to get a wife back home, no hassle, nothing more ????

Nigeria

19 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

Okay,

so its 50/50 chance, when reading what people tell.

Its funny, because thai women have reputation in internet and in ppl minds, that you can just pick a wife easily

like that, but i was thinking its not gonna be so easy.

Is it possible in some other country? just to get a wife back home, no hassle, nothing more ????

Nigeria. Reading your story i am thinking you better go for a lifesize sexdoll , will not complain , will work for you , will not complain if you'r cheap charlie and as you say easy to marry and bring home .

21 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

What are my chances to get a normal/cute looking normal size thaiwife who is childfree?

Young, maybe max. 23 years.

Go online Dating sites Suss them out . Find something to you're liking . 

Get in Touch,Start talking ,Skype /Messenger. 

If you think it's going ok may go see Her later on in Thailand and take it from there .   :jap: