My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

On 7/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, kingofthemountain said:

How many years do you have to wait exactly?

I am now on my 2nd year trying to do my best

but still only the large men with beards

I heard 3 yrs, just wait a little longer!! 

• Haha 1

Interesting to see the whole theme being recycled once again, with same outcome. As I said, your best chance is a Thai Bride company, who do all the searching for you, and you will get exactly what you want from skin tone, hair, height, weight, education, kids, family, and so on, and you will know what she will expect from you, and she your wishes. No surprises or hidden ghosts. 

On 7/9/2020 at 8:58 PM, A1Str8 said:

You have very good chances. All you have to do is dress up nicely, have some good manners and go talk to girls.

The best ways to find good girls: nurses in hospitals, girls working in libraries, cafe shops, stores inside malls etc.

Just normal places where normal people work. 

The best ones you can find in small towns, villages. Or those working in factories. They are young, and uncorrupted by the sick society we live in. 

You simply go talk to them. Make some small talk. Ask for their number. Ask them out. That's all it takes.

Great post. Great advice.

So much negativity on here. A lot of jealousy too. You are just 37, and have a potential great life ahead. Most of the posters on TVForum would like to be 40 years younger, to have another crack.

Now as far as the ladies go:

Must try to meet them before they learn the tricks of gold-digging. If you want a young lady that is ready for love and commitment, must get them from areas that you feel comfortable with. If you like swimming; join a swimming club. Fencing; get in there. Want to learn to ride a horse; girls all over the place. Like to lift weights; join a weightlifting group (Papawadee was a gold medalist and everyone's hot fantasy).

Have to be careful on the internet platforms. Things are not always as they seem.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

at 37 I was at one of the heights of my career, so should this person be, not drivelling on about Thai woman and finding love.  I can never understand how younger men come to Thailand to basically drop out of 'real life' and bum around  in second class employment until they get old.  My advice, stop whining, and get on with building a career and a life. This is not the place for either for a man bordering on middle age.  

The OP'er is obviously a romantic.

Not everyone sees the life in front of him the same. Remember Pilotman; 

Love is the sweetest thing
What else on earth could ever bring
Such happiness to everything

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The OP'er is obviously a romantic.

Not everyone sees the life in front of him the same. Remember Pilotman; 

Love is the sweetest thing
What else on earth could ever bring
Such happiness to everything

That may be fine in the eyes of some, until they get near to retirement age, with no pension and very little cash put aside.  Thats when a wasted life comes into focus, when it is too late.  I have seen numerous examples here in Thailand, people who came in early middle age, thinking they were living the dream, only to find out that their prospects  and future was a bleak older age.  Love is not much good to you then, even if you have found it.  

Edited by Pilotman
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

You mean, walk around hospitals and asking nurses whether they wanted to get married to you or not ?

Depends.

Could go to a hospital and help an old biddy get to her seat. Find out where the nurses eat. Select a nice one and follow her home to her village. Whack your finger with a hammer and go to a clinic where some nice 'uns are.

Personally I'm not into nurses. Not into uniforms at all really. I like girls who lift weights.

55 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Depends.

Could go to a hospital and help an old biddy get to her seat. Find out where the nurses eat. Select a nice one and follow her home to her village. Whack your finger with a hammer and go to a clinic where some nice 'uns are.

Personally I'm not into nurses. Not into uniforms at all really. I like girls who lift weights.

Something like that? Yak

Imagine her, sitting on your face, lol.

94F984DA-85BE-43B9-9D1C-7DEE6A1CD186_4_5005_c.jpeg

Edited by AlfHuy
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Something like that? Yak

Imagine her, sitting on your face, lol.

94F984DA-85BE-43B9-9D1C-7DEE6A1CD186_4_5005_c.jpeg

Imagine her sitting on yer face. Couldn't get her off. I can't breathe.

But I was thinking more of:

y338.jpg

Some lovely pics of Prapawadee on TVForum by George (founder member and still contributing) in August 2008.

""

This woman from a nothing background to take OLYMPIC GOLD, who only recently recovered from a severe injury to her whole left arm that occurred at another weight-lifting event recently and for which they showed a clip of on the program... while lifting and she was going for the clean, her left arm collapsed as it looked like her bicep had ruptured... taken off in a stretcher. Then return to training.... and eventually, Beijing.

From this she comes out of nowhere... and commences to exceed the highest weight ever hoisted by anyone of her dimensions. You could legitimately consider her the strongest woman in the world at 52 kilos.

Heck of a story...

Prapawadee Jaroenrattanatarakoon... Heck of a name...

""

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

why bang 50 brasses first?

For the simple reason that you learn a lot about a field by playing on it for a while. 

You learn much about what you really want in a woman by seeing what you really don't want. 

It's called experience, and there's only one way to get it: you experience it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SteveK said:

Try and find a girl who owns her own house. That's what I did and it made things a lot easier.

Right you are...???? 

A fellow countryman asked me some advise about marriage to Thai lady he had met, and I tried kindly to recommend him to have prenuptial made before. He however answered me that he was not afraid of loosing anything, because he owned nothing, whilst the lady in question was single owner a quite big beach resort...????

19 minutes ago, garygooner said:

I would have expected a post like this to have been written by someone far younger than 37!!!

Why even post? 

Come here, look around, talk to women, see what you think. Lol. 

Cannot 555

Thailand closed. No plans to open.

Why do we even think about it.