My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

On 7/9/2020 at 8:58 PM, A1Str8 said:

You have very good chances. All you have to do is dress up nicely, have some good manners and go talk to girls.

The best ways to find good girls: nurses in hospitals, girls working in libraries, cafe shops, stores inside malls etc.

Just normal places where normal people work. 

The best ones you can find in small towns, villages. Or those working in factories. They are young, and uncorrupted by the sick society we live in. 

You simply go talk to them. Make some small talk. Ask for their number. Ask them out. That's all it takes.

And when you say go talking, how do you manage to do that? When all those who speaking good enough english to have an conversation, either have been studying abroad, or learned Directly from falangs. To be true, finding someone you actually can talk to, is not easy just to start talking to randem people you meet. Do people overlook the fact it have to be some Kind of connection at all before picking randem girls, or any girl meeting some criteria will do? Caveman mentality at its best

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Well most of the blokes here on this forum ladies are.......:whistling:....................????

Unfortunately he is not one on the blokes here – the are some true cases, however, from areas originally owned by Chinese families through generations; but I agree, it hard to believe...????

You play the game and now you are out the game, in Europe. SO you dont mean anything serious.

Just keep on gaming then and see what it brings, you are not serious. Keep distance or change every time.

No matter what woman you will do, eventually you get screwed. If not then you hit the jackpot (and you know that is rare), but only time can tell and nothing else. Divorce rate 50%, relations on-off 75%.

I like this quote: 

bob marly quote.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You're wrong, 100% wrong, you're also wrong about age.

You wouldn't believe the number of 8s and 9s I've had in my 50s.

The only time I couldn't get women was when I pretended I was nice.

Prostitution doesnt really count though , because they dont care what you are like as a person or how old , fat or ugly a person maybe , as long as the money is paid, that is all that matters to them .

You  previously couldnt get a woman , not because you were "nice" , its because you wouldnt pay back then .

You can get a woman now, not because you are now "not nice", its because now you pay for the service

21 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You  previously couldnt get a woman , not because you were "nice" , its because you wouldnt pay back then .

You can get a woman now, not because you are now "not nice", its because now you pay for the service

I've had a woman in my bed for the past 42 years.

Not the same woman throughout.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2020 at 1:58 AM, A1Str8 said:

You have very good chances. All you have to do is dress up nicely, have some good manners and go talk to girls.

The best ways to find good girls: nurses in hospitals, girls working in libraries, cafe shops, stores inside malls etc.

The best ones you can find in small towns, villages. Or those working in factories. They are young, and uncorrupted by the sick society we live in. 

You simply go talk to them. Make some small talk. Ask for their number. Ask them out. That's all it takes.

LOL.

You are aware that the OP is talking about THAI women, are you not?

Thai women that don't speak conversational English.

The best ones you can find in small towns, villages.

Ever lived in a Thai small town or village? I have and they don't speak much English if any.

You simply go talk to them. Make some small talk.

Good luck with that.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Prostitution doesnt really count though , because they dont care what you are like as a person or how old , fat or ugly a person maybe , as long as the money is paid, that is all that matters to them .

Why then, do pretty girls go for bad men? Happens all the time.

42 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

You play the game and now you are out the game, in Europe. SO you dont mean anything serious.

Just keep on gaming then and see what it brings, you are not serious. Keep distance or change every time.

No matter what woman you will do, eventually you get screwed. If not then you hit the jackpot (and you know that is rare), but only time can tell and nothing else. Divorce rate 50%, relations on-off 75%.

I like this quote: 

bob marly quote.jpg

Bob really knew what he was talking about.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

My misses village ......

All the pretty girls left for Pattaya at age 15.

Most Thai villlages only retain the fuglies.

I used to help out the girl who ran English classes and she was entirely acceptable as eye candy. I never tried it on though as that was before things went bad in the marital relationship.

5 hours ago, khunPer said:

Right you are...???? 

A fellow countryman asked me some advise about marriage to Thai lady he had met, and I tried kindly to recommend him to have prenuptial made before. He however answered me that he was not afraid of loosing anything, because he owned nothing, whilst the lady in question was single owner a quite big beach resort...????

No doubt SHE would make HIM sign a prenup before marrying him. If she didn't she would have been mentally deficient and not worth marrying anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good grief. It's all around. Just observe life.

EG, girls that hang out with gangbangers are usually good looking.

"Gangbangers" as in small time street criminals ?

Yes, they may have their "street" females and they are in a small minority

The vast majority of females are not attracted to those sorts of guys .

The normal kind of relationships that you may not notice , couples going out together rather than hanging around on the streets

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No doubt SHE would make HIM sign a prenup before marrying him. If she didn't she would have been mentally deficient and not worth marrying anyway.

After Thai law she don't need to, and they are going to be married in Thailand...????

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, khunPer said:

After Thai law she don't need to, and they are going to be married in Thailand...????

Only applies to money and property owned BEFORE marriage. He could still take her for a share of everything she earned after marriage. If she has any sense she'll make him sign a prenup.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KohKood said:

I can't tell you about your current situation, but I can tell you a bit about my situation and my (only) experience with Thai woman:

I am not the average ThaiVisa-guy, meaning not old and ugly. Everytime I go somewhere, no matter Europe or Asia, woman look at me and tell me I am handsome. I hit the gym 3 times a week, I have a symmetric face and I am 25.

But you know what? I am young but DO NOT like the new way of living, that man and woman need to work.

What <deleted> is this, where you all got this feminism-desease?

A good man should take care of the wife and the kids (and yes sure, just his own. every man who adopt kids from further relationships is not a real man in my eyes), meaning make sure they have a roof over their head and enough food.

And a good woman should support his man in doing that, cleaning the house, take care of the children.

A woman who works is just the wet dream of Rockefeller, I can just recommend seeing this short videoclip of an interview with Aaron Russo to (hopefully) understand what I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fELc6jsD4IU

In every family where the woman works, I see the man losing control and actually you can see his testosterone-levels falling rapidly. Because the genders are just not made for a <deleted> up confused lifestyle like many people live nowadays, calling it "modern".

I personally never ever thought I would get a Thai girlfriend, because as most people in Europe I think to know: All Thai woman are <deleted>, good liars and heartless golddiggers.

Actually I think this is because they just hear the stories of old fat guys marrying girls that could be their daughter. Surely, these woman not really love their other halfs but it's more about the financial security. But these old and fat people, most likely naive and stupid because otherwise you don't get fat, believe they are loved for anything else for their money after being together with a Bar Girl. And in the end, oh who would've thought that before, they are sad because they realize the truth. It was just about money. And that's why everyone in the world think every Thai girl is a bitch, because we hear 90% stories like that.

But in January I met a Thai girl and was instantly in love, I never had something like that before. She is just perfect for me, beautiful, cute, innocent and no <deleted> feminist attitudes. I got sick of this in Europe, saying that with my age of 25.

But after the Corona-stock-crash I lost a very big piece of my money due to Margin Trading, I just knew my gf for 2 months. I told her.

She instantly said that I could move to her and her parents and they will all take care of me, I don't need any money to make her happy. Actually I still have enough money not to accept this offer, but for scientific reasons I accepted it. Really, I wanted to have my own experience about Thai girls and especially their families and look if she just say it like that or she mean it.

And you know what? You just cannot compare them to any Thai People that you meet in the tourist industry. They show you that it's REALLY the LandOfSmiles, not the LandOfFakeSmiles that you know from tourist areas or when you are an old fat gut who marries a young girl.

I never in my whole life was welcomed by someone I not know before like from the parents of my Thai gf. Her father even build a <deleted> extra room attachted to their house, the best looking in the whole house and with A/C. Just for me and my gf. Even if I told them I will just visit for short time.

Every day they give me food for free, even if I tell them I can pay because I still have more money than them, because they are not totally poor but surely not rich. But they insist on me being their guest.

Her father even got me some weed and we smoked together already.

So far about the possibility to find a decent gf in Thailand, it's definitely possible.
Her English at the beginning was pretty bad and she was scared to talk to any Farang, beside me she just have Thai friends. But as she is <deleted> smart she can now almost talk as good as me, I would say 80%. She tries really hard and actually she is committing more into this relationship than me.

And regarding being "<deleted> up", she is the cutest girl I ever met and truely innocent, compared to her I am actually <deleted> up and rude.

Anyways, I think your plan has one <deleted> problem:

You are 37 and just "normal-looking" and you want a max 23 year old girlfriend that looks good?

FORGET IT! Surely you will find a Thai gf, Ukrainian too, Russian too, even European in that age range being beautiful.

But why the heck you think they will be together with you?

The dream of every young girl is to have a cute, handsome and cool boyfriend that she can share her interests with. Why the <deleted>** any of these girls would want to have a man almost double their age? The only reason would be, that you are "financially interesting". And even that you are not, meaning you will most likely fail to find a "young and beautiful" gf/wife for you. Men in your age can still get that, but then you need to be REALLY handsome, interesting, good in bed and everything.

So I have a general advice for you:

Get in better shape. Eat healthy, do sports regulary so you will be over-average for your age. World is a competition and you should be a hot prize. And then:

Search for a woman in your age!! Search for a woman not because she is "young and beautiful", but because you have shared interests and think similiar about many things. And just stay together with her, if you really love her, not because you can show your friends how young and beautiful your catch is..

Ah yes, and the best girls and the best friends, you never meet them when you search for them. Destiny will bring you together and you will feel like that from the beginning.

You just spoilt " the dream" for most of the men in Thailand. Lol

29 minutes ago, KohKood said:
30 minutes ago, KohKood said:

I can't tell you about your current situation, but I can tell you a bit about my situation and my (only) experience with Thai woman:

I am not the average ThaiVisa-guy, meaning not old and ugly. Everytime I go somewhere, no matter Europe or Asia, woman look at me and tell me I am handsome. I hit the gym 3 times a week, I have a symmetric face and I am 25.

But you know what? I am young but DO NOT like the new way of living, that man and woman need to work.

What <deleted> is this, where you all got this feminism-desease?

A good man should take care of the wife and the kids (and yes sure, just his own. every man who adopt kids from further relationships is not a real man in my eyes), meaning make sure they have a roof over their head and enough food.

And a good woman should support his man in doing that, cleaning the house, take care of the children.

A woman who works is just the wet dream of Rockefeller, I can just recommend seeing this short videoclip of an interview with Aaron Russo to (hopefully) understand what I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fELc6jsD4IU

In every family where the woman works, I see the man losing control and actually you can see his testosterone-levels falling rapidly. Because the genders are just not made for a <deleted> up confused lifestyle like many people live nowadays, calling it "modern".

I personally never ever thought I would get a Thai girlfriend, because as most people in Europe I think to know: All Thai woman are <deleted>, good liars and heartless golddiggers.

Actually I think this is because they just hear the stories of old fat guys marrying girls that could be their daughter. Surely, these woman not really love their other halfs but it's more about the financial security. But these old and fat people, most likely naive and stupid because otherwise you don't get fat, believe they are loved for anything else for their money after being together with a Bar Girl. And in the end, oh who would've thought that before, they are sad because they realize the truth. It was just about money. And that's why everyone in the world think every Thai girl is a bitch, because we hear 90% stories like that.

But in January I met a Thai girl and was instantly in love, I never had something like that before. She is just perfect for me, beautiful, cute, innocent and no <deleted> feminist attitudes. I got sick of this in Europe, saying that with my age of 25.

But after the Corona-stock-crash I lost a very big piece of my money due to Margin Trading, I just knew my gf for 2 months. I told her.

She instantly said that I could move to her and her parents and they will all take care of me, I don't need any money to make her happy. Actually I still have enough money not to accept this offer, but for scientific reasons I accepted it. Really, I wanted to have my own experience about Thai girls and especially their families and look if she just say it like that or she mean it.

And you know what? You just cannot compare them to any Thai People that you meet in the tourist industry. They show you that it's REALLY the LandOfSmiles, not the LandOfFakeSmiles that you know from tourist areas or when you are an old fat gut who marries a young girl.

I never in my whole life was welcomed by someone I not know before like from the parents of my Thai gf. Her father even build a <deleted> extra room attachted to their house, the best looking in the whole house and with A/C. Just for me and my gf. Even if I told them I will just visit for short time.

Every day they give me food for free, even if I tell them I can pay because I still have more money than them, because they are not totally poor but surely not rich. But they insist on me being their guest.

Her father even got me some weed and we smoked together already.

So far about the possibility to find a decent gf in Thailand, it's definitely possible.
Her English at the beginning was pretty bad and she was scared to talk to any Farang, beside me she just have Thai friends. But as she is <deleted> smart she can now almost talk as good as me, I would say 80%. She tries really hard and actually she is committing more into this relationship than me.

And regarding being "<deleted> up", she is the cutest girl I ever met and truely innocent, compared to her I am actually <deleted> up and rude.

Anyways, I think your plan has one <deleted> problem:

You are 37 and just "normal-looking" and you want a max 23 year old girlfriend that looks good?

FORGET IT! Surely you will find a Thai gf, Ukrainian too, Russian too, even European in that age range being beautiful.

But why the heck you think they will be together with you?

The dream of every young girl is to have a cute, handsome and cool boyfriend that she can share her interests with. Why the <deleted>** any of these girls would want to have a man almost double their age? The only reason would be, that you are "financially interesting". And even that you are not, meaning you will most likely fail to find a "young and beautiful" gf/wife for you. Men in your age can still get that, but then you need to be REALLY handsome, interesting, good in bed and everything.

So I have a general advice for you:

Get in better shape. Eat healthy, do sports regulary so you will be over-average for your age. World is a competition and you should be a hot prize. And then:

Search for a woman in your age!! Search for a woman not because she is "young and beautiful", but because you have shared interests and think similiar about many things. And just stay together with her, if you really love her, not because you can show your friends how young and beautiful your catch is..

Ah yes, and the best girls and the best friends, you never meet them when you search for them. Destiny will bring you together and you will feel like that from the beginning.

Yes. But women in my age have children.

So, forget about it.

22 hours ago, Davo369 said:

Check out the one i got... 50% discount 

istockphoto-1030299136-1024x1024.jpg.3cba620900a7cbabec279c56cdf9b809.jpg

"WOW! that man with the doll and his butt showing, really never seen anything like this in my 60 years of life I must say"

I think he actually went swimming and couldn't find the life-buoy in his home so he just took the doll and use it as a life buoy- ah well, it will save his life if an undercurrent pull him out to the ocean wouldn't it?

7 hours ago, Tagged said:

And when you say go talking, how do you manage to do that? When all those who speaking good enough english to have an conversation, either have been studying abroad, or learned Directly from falangs. To be true, finding someone you actually can talk to, is not easy just to start talking to randem people you meet. Do people overlook the fact it have to be some Kind of connection at all before picking randem girls, or any girl meeting some criteria will do? Caveman mentality at its best

There are many young Thais learning English in any University.

I need to say, the English teacher of my GF was a joke and I think it's a lot like that.

Bad Thai accent, me and my GF we make a lot of fun about him. She can speak better English than him now ????????

But anyway, he teached them enough basics to have a normal conversation. And anything else you can teach her and if she really wants to be with you and not with your money, she will learn by herself too

4 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

"Yes. But women in my age have children.

So, forget about it."

Not every woman. Sure many, and the ones that don't have children in that age, most of the time it has a (good) reason.

But you are 37 and have no children, too! Ever thought about that?

I can understand why you had no success before. Have some self-reflection and do NOT search for woman over your "points". If you are a 5/10, why a 9/10 should be with you?! Work on yourself and get a 9/10 or more and you will be successful.

So if you are 37 and have no children and want a REAL gf/wife, you NEED to arrange yourself with something in the same range. Simple!

25 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

You just spoilt " the dream" for most of the men in Thailand. Lol

Ah yes and I forgot, she was virgin before we met ???? She never had a boy, just two girls (Thailand...)

And I don't need to pay sinsod ???????? Her female cousin have Thai husband and he paid 50.000 ????

And everytime we go somewhere in whole Thailand everyone tell her I am so "looorr" "looorr mak mak" hahaha, I love Asia, as good looking European you are a "superstar hollywood" (was called that already)

And today her father just killed a chicken out of their garden after he asked her if I like chicken and we had dinner of it and i got the most, they really want me to be happy ????

(Her father was very very sad that her daughters just had girlfriends before, as her bigger sister is in a relation with a tomboy since years already too. Don't ask me why, they are both beautiful, her a bit more than her sister but her sister not ugly. I think maybe it really has something to do with <deleted> up hormones because the food in the stores here is so bad. And because the MSG weakens the brain-blood-barrier and then they all eat hot soup and stuff like that out of soft plastic. Bisphenol-A-Cocktail hahaha!

I really think this may have something to do with the high amount of gay, lesbian und transgendered people in Thailand. And that everyone in society "accepts" or say nothing bad because of culture.)

I think it should be "the dream" for every man not just in Thailand but in the world to find a woman who really loves him, who haves shared interests and they just make each other happy.

I just wanted to share the story, because I was myself a bit biased about Thai woman, because I just hear all the bar stories too. So I wanted to share a story, that it can be different.

But I think that just works if you are a good catch anyway, though. Or if you are not like the OP and would actually be happy with anything below 9/10, because you realize and must admit you are too.

But I think it's still funny that it just works like that, with these old/ugly Farangs and the Thai Hookers.

These man who get laid with Thai hookers and later cry, I am sure no one of them would get laid with a hooker in Europe. They just can't adapt fast to a new surrounding and new culture, most likely because of their age and the amounts of beer and processed food these kind of people put into their body everyday, so they fail to see the truth. ???? 

Edited by KohKood
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, KohKood said:

"Yes. But women in my age have children.

So, forget about it."

Not every woman. Sure many, and the ones that don't have children in that age, most of the time it has a (good) reason.

But you are 37 and have no children, too! Ever thought about that?

I can understand why you had no success before. Have some self-reflection and do NOT search for woman over your "points". If you are a 5/10, why a 9/10 should be with you?! Work on yourself and get a 9/10 or more and you will be successful.

So if you are 37 and have no children and want a REAL gf/wife, you NEED to arrange yourself with something in the same range. Simple!

Yes, i have so low points, that women over 23 years old, who are cute, and sensible enough NOT to be single mothers, are out of my range. And probaply the ones, who are cute, and not yet single mothers, are under 23 years old, and probably they think im too old. Like i said my game is done in Europe. probably in everywhere in the world. Woman at the age 37 who has got no children, and is cute, is impossible hard to catch. They are educated, smart, good looking. They have too good points for me, and there is not enough amount of going to the gym in the world to change this ????

Anyhow, my options are:

1. Single moms are gonna blackmail me into relationship with them.

2. Stay alone. but as the time advance, probably part number 1 is gonna happen anyway.

3. get a girl who has genetic error that she likes older man like, who is under 23 and not yet got any children (but odds for this are like odds for winning a lottery)

-> Ofcourse i will to gym, be clean, get best conditions for my self with women.