Thailand’s health minister apologizes for not wearing a face mask

webfact

12 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

Your whole post is a pre-programmed response reflex from the machine world which is your true master, hiding disguised as a geo-gnome in your picket-fenced garden. It is apparent by your syntax that you missed installing the newest upgrades, which would have made your post more understandable. Cheerio.

Thank you Sir, or Maam for your post!

42 minutes ago, nervona81732 said:

This whole CV-19 is a global hoax brought to you by the corrupt Globalists. Get over it. FM don't protect you from anything and CV-19 is unproven as in { not isolated } as in i.e. purified , which is a 70 year standard for labeling viruses and further more the the human geo nome grows stronger with exposure to virus's and bacteria. Natural body defenses mandate this. Obviously you sheeple believe the narrative and live in fear of dying. Probably because your old and compromised and take massive amounts of big pharma meds because your too lazy to take care of your own health. This CV-19 is nothing more than a seasonal flu which has mutated just like the body over comes exposure to such. I only wear a mask because mandated and NEVER put it over my nose because I KNOW I breath oxygen and breathing you own Co2 puts you in a HYPOXIA mode meaning your O2 ( oxyegen ) level is drastictly diminished which lowers your immune system hence you have vunerability to sickness. Figure it out ( SHEEPLE ) you have been deluded by your masters into brain washed slavery of your mind. No thanks ( not me ) enjoy your servitude to the globalist and their selfish minions. Cheers.

Thank you for your post

5 hours ago, Davo369 said:

I forgive you master potatoe head. Now can you stop pxxxxg us off 

And be good boy..

His comments & actions have never pi**ed me off, if anything he's given me something to laugh at!

12 minutes ago, Mikeasq60 said:

Ya Im American a mask should be voluntary. Oh im 62 yo work in SW Asia, many young people at my camp under 40 tested positive for CV. But the senior citizen (ME) was negative. So what their telling you about who should be concerned is bunk

This is about the Thai health minister,the same one who said fxxking falang who do not want to

wear masks should be kicked out of Thailand.

He should always be wearing a mask!

Actions like his are what really turns people against governments.

Do as i say and do not question my actions,in the real world he would have to step down.

Not here,tit.

5 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

You have missed the point. If a cloth covering or surgical mask will not protect from inhaling an airborne virus... it is certainly not going to prevent you from exhaling it. Wrapping a chain link fence around your front porch to keep out the mosquitoes is what I meant by absurdity. If you wanted to truly advise the public how to prevent transmission of a deadly airborne virus.. go take a look at what an virologist wears in a lab. Again... from my original post, wearing these masks are absurd. 

you may want to google studies on how far coughs/ talking etc spread with different types of masks vs no mask.  A huge difference.  Obviously, not 100% secure but it reduces the chances.  A full hazmat suit would be best, but KN95/N95, medical masks and cloth masks will also help

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Maskas or no masks, kudos to him and the thai people, Let's us all just admit that many countries would or should be envious of Thailand and this administration of the huge success in controlling the virus and keeping it, so far, at bay...

https://bangkokherald.com/coronavirus/new-evidence-casts-doubts-on-accuracy-of-thailands-official-coronavirus-statistics/

20% of a sample of 100,000 tested positive - these 20,000 cases are 6 times the official number

5 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Beg you dog for forgiveness from the F'rrang masses for your holier than thou' hypocrisy .. and they put out a pic' with no one wearing a mask while gushing apologies for not wearing one at the U S' do .. 

Did they get this bloke out of a psychiatric ward to do this job or something .. 

A Nut In Power.  "Don't do what I do. Do as I say"????

2 hours ago, SaamBaht said:

If everyone is wearing a mask, it reduces the risk of infection. Fail safe? No. But studies have shown it decreases the odds of infection. considerably.

BTW. wasn't this the yehoo that derided 'farang' for refusing face masks back when this thing started? 

THANK YOU SAAMBAHT, PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO Tounge Thaied seems to me he's got it all figured out and anybody else then him is wrong and stupid , i think he went to the same university as Anutin . Maybe he will also appolagise in one of the next comments because now he's caught openly just like Anutin , i geuss Anutin will not appolagise for all the other times he wasn't wearing a mask and wasn't caught on picture . 

This is the same government minister who said all foreigners who refuse to wear a mask should be thrown out of the country. Can the same apply to him, please? And don't forget, every insulting comment he has made about foreigners was, by definition, backed up by the PM by not censoring this idiot.

• Like 1

Simple solution ... fire him! He wanted to kick foreigners out for not wearing masks so he should take his own medicine! I doubt very much there is a country that would take him but I think Siberia is a nice place...

• Like 2

Sounds like he got a good reaming.

Need to just fire him. He is an unqualified for his position, farang bashing, medical personnel insulter, perhaps part of the facemask scandal and that is just what we know about.

7 hours ago, Justgrazing said:
7 hours ago, webfact said:

After the Cabinet meeting yesterday, Mr. Anutin told the media that he regretted not being a good role model by lowering his guard, while telling the other people not to lower theirs

Beg you dog for forgiveness from the F'rrang masses for your holier than thou' hypocrisy .. and they put out a pic' with no one wearing a mask while gushing apologies for not wearing one at the U S' do .. 

Did they get this bloke out of a psychiatric ward to do this job or something .. 

Dunno, but I'm sure there's a bed available for him in one right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, radjag said:

I don't know where you have seen "free testing on every street corner" in USA, but I've driven through 8 states in the past week from Ohio to Oregon. Took a lot of effort to finally find a "drive through" test center yesterday.

Unless you are a health worker, showing symptoms, or had proven recent close contact with an infected person, and have a referral from a doctor, it is very difficult indeed to get tested in most US States.

Perhaps you should have got out of your car and looked for a "walk through". 

1 hour ago, Miami007 said:

you may want to google studies on how far coughs/ talking etc spread with different types of masks vs no mask.  A huge difference.  Obviously, not 100% secure but it reduces the chances.  A full hazmat suit would be best, but KN95/N95, medical masks and cloth masks will also help

Brought up in the UK I was told to use a handkerchief, always had one in my pocket, over my mouth if I felt I was going to cough or sneeze. As a late/last resort my hand would do. Face coverings do help stop the transmissions of any virus, not just covid-19. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

He said these dirty  farangs without a facemask then how many times he has been caught himself in public without his facemask ?

Yeah, but he is from Thailand, where the lack of testing has nothing to do with miraculously low numbers of deaths and infections and everything is 100% under control!

Not like the dirty unwashed farang, coming from their corona- infested countries...

you no undasatand Thailan...

:coffee1:

8 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

You have missed the point. If a cloth covering or surgical mask will not protect from inhaling an airborne virus... it is certainly not going to prevent you from exhaling it. Wrapping a chain link fence around your front porch to keep out the mosquitoes is what I meant by absurdity. If you wanted to truly advise the public how to prevent transmission of a deadly airborne virus.. go take a look at what an virologist wears in a lab. Again... from my original post, wearing these masks are absurd. 

I read an article in the Australian newspaper newspaper today which reported that Health Authorities are advising that masks should be worn if social distancing cannot be a achieved.

It further stated that overseas health experts believe that the the wearing of masks can reduce the transmission of Covid by up to 60%.

Of course the highly qualified Thai Visa experts always know better.

4 hours ago, SaamBaht said:

If everyone is wearing a mask, it reduces the risk of infection. Fail safe? No. But studies have shown it decreases the odds of infection. considerably.

BTW. wasn't this the yehoo that derided 'farang' for refusing face masks back when this thing started? 

If Thailand has been virus free for the past 40 days, how can wearing a mask affect getting or giving the virus one way or another? If the virus is not here then it can't be caught. To me they are not worried about you catching the virus and getting sick or dying, they are worried that you won't catch the virus.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AndrewMciver said:

No one is saying wearing a mask is 100% effective, but it does minimise risk in (some scenarios) you passing the virus on, and in small percentages you inhaling the virus. 

You are taking the extreme example - in the sense because it's not 100% you deem it absurd. You're thought process is actually quite absurd. 

Plus, if you are wearing a mask it physically prevents you from forgetting and inadvertently putting your hands, which might have been in contact with the virus, in your mouth while you are out and about.

7 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Totally agree... no matter how it happened it is good news for everyone. I do wonder though if it has to do with testing. For example the U.S. is now providing free testing on nearly every street corner (yes a bit of an exaggeration) and correspondingly the amount of "cases" have gone up. In contrast, i suspect that Thailand does not have an aggressive testing capability thus the numbers, counting the numbers, remains low. 

This free testing offered in the US is politically motivated since the casualty rate has gone down so much that the virus of this year has lost the pandemic status, so they changed the narrative from (death) casualties to cases. Up the testing and the more cases they'll get, they must be desperate to this type twisted cheating, but hey they do and even more amazing to see so many buy this <deleted>.