Thailand’s health minister apologizes for not wearing a face mask

webfact

19 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Yeah tell all the dead people or ones on respirators or the ones whose lungs are thrashed. It is quite real. 

Let me ask this simple question what was their health like before the virus to be all viruses. Ill say they had underlying conditions.Look, you can be afraid thats your right

2 hours ago, Mikeasq60 said:

Let me ask this simple question what was their health like before the virus to be all viruses. Ill say they had underlying conditions.Look, you can be afraid thats your right

Type A blood, immune system just finished battling a flu now stressed, and you can add way too many other situations that are not underlying life conditions. Some people being just carriers, others mild cases and then others perfectly good immune systems that for some reason just aren’t set up to take this one on. 

I for one believe I already had it in Jan -Feb. Body aches and tired and food had no taste and I had zero power for about 2 weeks. But then again mutations we never know about what can happen and your loved ones which includes friends are of the most importance than one’s unfounded beliefs. Fake news and false info is what has gotten the USA in major trouble. Everyone’s bodies and immune system work in different ways to flu, common colds, malaria and the etc for what ever you want to throw into the pot. Not scared but I do worry about my daughter who has type A blood and no pre-existing conditions. I worry about mosquito bites and what they transmit but not to where I live in a bubble. Just keep my eyes open and am cautious. 

Anyway I do wish you well and good health. 

Edited by holy cow cm