UK Pension.

16 hours ago, sandyf said:

You appear to have lost the plot.

It would be better to read a post before making comment.

The plot being a licence issue,or whatever in a pension thread. No not being read,not your waffle,and indeed "read"

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, izod10 said:

The letter is a fake,in as much it could never be produced in the framework of DWP guidelines.  A person with "issues"could be helped at local unofficial level to placate that same individual

But still an absolute bombshell to the frozen pensioners who for years have been under the impression that punishments,draconian ones were there to check the unfrozen,when there were none ,no stoppage of pension,no payback The updated DWP website indeed spells it out in clarity Thousand upon thousands of pounds needlessly wasted

Few brickbats along the way lol , who cares? but who is laughing now   lol

Probably your Pauline Irwin....????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, izod10 said:

The letter is a fake,in as much it could never be produced in the framework of DWP guidelines.  A person with "issues"could be helped at local unofficial level to placate that same individual

But still an absolute bombshell to the frozen pensioners who for years have been under the impression that punishments,draconian ones were there to check the unfrozen,when there were none ,no stoppage of pension,no payback The updated DWP website indeed spells it out in clarity Thousand upon thousands of pounds needlessly wasted

Few brickbats along the way lol , who cares? but who is laughing now   lol

Here we go again, the letter is far from fake but real. Why don't you just admit you're WRONG or provide evidence to support your argument ? All we're seeing is your incoherent rambling which just makes you look stupid and not worth the time of day.

Unless you can supply some evidence to support your argument i will not be replying to your ramblings in the future, i have more important things to do.

You might not like being proved WRONG and STUPID but you make your bed now go and lie in it.

Pauline Irwin is eagerly awaiting you to contact her, she's real too lmao

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Here we go again, the letter is far from fake but real. Why don't you just admit you're WRONG or provide evidence to support your argument ?

Hard to prove a non-event.

How about you direct us to a news item where a Brit Pensioner in Thailand has been fined/penalised for not reporting his address and accepting a reduced pension?

Answer, you can't because it's never happened.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Hard to prove a non-event.

How about you direct us to a news item where a Pensioner in Thailand has been fined/penalised for not reporting his address and accepting a reduced pension?

Have you missed my posts ? I know its difficult for KNOW ALLS to accept they're wrong but sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, now buck or ????

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Have you missed my posts ? I know its difficult for KNOW ALLS to accept they're wrong but sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, now buck or ????

I'd prefer a link to a credible source.

Preferably to a court case verdict where the pensioner has denied everything, and still been convicted.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Here we go again, the letter is far from fake but real. Why don't you just admit you're WRONG or provide evidence to support your argument ? All we're seeing is your incoherent rambling which just makes you look stupid and not worth the time of day.

Unless you can supply some evidence to support your argument i will not be replying to your ramblings in the future, i have more important things to do.

You might not like being proved WRONG and STUPID but you make your bed now go and lie in it.

Pauline Irwin is eagerly awaiting you to contact her, she's real too lmao

I do believe this how events unfolded. 3 years after the event you popped into your local benefits office in UK,now wanting to unburden yourself of past sins ,this mind you is 3 years after the event,but is the maximum the DWP can go back to claim overpayments (good one there)

Being explained that it matters not because of disqualifying benefit,you pushed ahead and insisting on paying (to unburden your soul) but on the insistence of being issued a DWP letter stating you were being asked officially to return the funds

Now you knew and were told about the the particular letter bares no significance,but you knew (pop too) that that letter did bare a significance  (to you only    oh! and pop too)  but it was gold dust to be held aloft to all TV members far and wide

Now pop being armed with sheaths of miscreant stuff,it was to behold at the DWP office,.. offings by the unfrozen in TV land ,to be continued      please stop me if Im wrong

17 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

Keep quite, that way you get the yearly increase. Do not tell anyone! Many expats do this.

Yes i agree entirely, i have friends who choose not to inform the DWP of there "living in Thailand" and thats fine by me but in my case the pittance of a state pension increase is not vital to my finances hence my notification to the DWP somewhat late which attracted the letter from Pauline Irwin Pensions officer.

The money's peanuts and i don't break ANY rules for peanuts, now if it was big money ? lol

34 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Yes i agree entirely, i have friends who choose not to inform the DWP of there "living in Thailand" and thats fine by me but in my case the pittance of a state pension increase is not vital to my finances hence my notification to the DWP somewhat late which attracted the letter from Pauline Irwin Pensions officer.

The money's peanuts and i don't break ANY rules for peanuts, now if it was big money ? lol

I do  believe you should not be in Thailand. For all your "big" money talk, you did say earlier the OAP  contributed  to one sixth of your received pension(s)  Now your received pensions would be made up from other benefits which you are not entitled to out of the UK,and not protected by disqualifying benefits

Much mention is made of a  Pauline Irwin and to make contact,as you make no effort to provide

details for contact.   There is indeed a "Pauline Irwin"  a mental health official at DWP,but many officials there use the same title to identify their field of responsibility...please PM "her" details   Thank You

Making effort to identify your details with light therapy through your blanking process in that letter of yours,never know might be talking to "Pauline Irwin" in few hours   lol

Edited by izod10
28 minutes ago, treetops said:

More BS as far as I can see.

"Expats defrauding the UK government can be identified in a number of ways, including the frequent usage of debit and credit cards in an overseas location. An application for new UK passport can reveal the owner is permanently living abroad, as copies of every page must be submitted, and many pages will show long-term visas incompatible with residency in the UK."

I don't have any UK debit or credit cards (not that the government would be allowed access to their details without a court order). I've only ever applied for new passports in the UK, while I wait, behind Victoria stn, no photocopies of my old passport taken.

"Experts estimate no more than five per cent of the total of UK expat retirees are acting illegally,"

How would they know who's an 'expat retiree' if you don't tell 'em?

Edited by BritManToo
2 minutes ago, treetops said:

I thought that would be the response, but it was what you asked for, and others may not have the same banking or passsport renewal practices as yourself.

No, I asked for details of a court case where someone was punished despite denial of all wrongdoing.

You linked to a blog claiming "maybe you'll get caught in the future, but nobody has so far".

According to ThaiVISA management, blogs are not credible sources, and I agree with them.

Edited by BritManToo
1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

No, I asked for details of a court case where someone was punished despite denial of all wrongdoing.

You linked to a blog claiming "maybe you'll get caught in the future, but nobody has so far".

The "News" section of an expats website, just like this forum has a "News" section, with a specific case referred to in the last paragraph of the article.  This is your question that it was posted in response to.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

How about you direct us to a news item where a Brit Pensioner in Thailand has been fined/penalised for not reporting his address and accepting a reduced pension?

44 minutes ago, treetops said:

No details at all - 'One UK pensioner living in Thailand was caught and heavily fined for using his mother’s UK address in order to have his pension updated'. No name, location, details of the fine or explanation of how he was caught out. Not proof at all just hear say.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

No details at all - 'One UK pensioner living in Thailand was caught and heavily fined for using his mother’s UK address in order to have his pension updated'. No name, location, details of the fine or explanation of how he was caught out. Not proof at all just hear say.

Maybe you're right, but it was exactly what was asked for.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

It's probably not worth my time reading your posts, so I'll just put you on ignore. 

This ones on ignore too.   This rag was pushing this story a few years ago,just to push up readership,never did anything,just trash  and 3 year payback especially if in Thailand forever equates to naff all

Personally its to be ignored    ..Ive got it,you ain't

21 minutes ago, transam said:

How about you telling a member of TVF staff he is a liar, as well as me, that his friend never got caught.

Go for it..... But no, you and the other bloke think you know it all because you're fiddling the UK system and haven't been caught at it........????

Disqualifying pension,says it all,cannot be touched,2 years ahead of that news too....As for passport,lose it,same process to renew,same price,just no  old passport

Edited by izod10
18 minutes ago, izod10 said:

This guy never realises he is ignored,but is going on ignore  lol

You have just answered my question........Thank you....:clap2:

PS. How do I know I am on ignore with anyone, the only one I know of is BMT, he told me so, are you and him one and the same......:whistling:.....????

• Like 1
On 7/15/2020 at 2:35 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Here ya go, i'm getting a tad tired of you accusing me of being a liar and fabricator of false information, i expect an apology by return and for our esteemed moderators to take action against "KNOW ALL NO 1"

You are WRONG, here's all the evidence you need, please feel free to contact Pauline Irwin Pensions officer.

NB - I trust it was ok with you for me to erase my personal info, you never quite know who you're dealing with on forums, ya get all sorts ehh lmao

IMG_20200715_0001.pdf 853.73 kB · 18 downloads

IMG_20200715_0002.pdf 824.06 kB · 15 downloads

IMG_20200715_0004.pdf 638.6 kB · 14 downloads

IMG_20200715_0003.pdf 521.77 kB · 11 downloads

IMG_20200715_0005.pdf 960.11 kB · 11 downloads

Yes have indeed  Pauline Irwin lol

Now you do make mention "of my other pensions"  and the OAP makes up just about one sixth of your total incoming "pensions",face it,these are not actual pensions,but state benefits,24 hour constant care allowance ,housing benefit,TV licence refund,travel discounts,heating/water discounts etc etc etc

It is obvious you are heavily manipulated,in fact your manipulator has made mention a fair while ago of 3 individuals prosecuted for fraud,(not OAP obv.)  First individual for false statement/second individual for aiding abetting,/the third (overseer) fell off a step ladder,suffering head injury/brain damage  Now the first one was doolally to the point he could hardly make out night from day, the second  (doolally too,as could hardly write)   the third one is on ignore  lol

great mention was made by manipulator of 1000pound fines,but because it was a bucketful of absolute s.hite stated a grave mistake

The dates on the false statemented/payments are traceable,and a mental health committee meeting has been arranged

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
On 7/15/2020 at 2:35 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Here ya go, i'm getting a tad tired of you accusing me of being a liar and fabricator of false information, i expect an apology by return and for our esteemed moderators to take action against "KNOW ALL NO 1"

You are WRONG, here's all the evidence you need, please feel free to contact Pauline Irwin Pensions officer.

NB - I trust it was ok with you for me to erase my personal info, you never quite know who you're dealing with on forums, ya get all sorts ehh lmao

IMG_20200715_0001.pdf 853.73 kB · 19 downloads

IMG_20200715_0002.pdf 824.06 kB · 16 downloads

IMG_20200715_0004.pdf 638.6 kB · 15 downloads

IMG_20200715_0003.pdf 521.77 kB · 12 downloads

IMG_20200715_0005.pdf 960.11 kB · 12 downloads

I can confirm "the letter" is indeed under scrutiny and if confirmed it was manipulated/changed from a format not of origin,and offered as a means to deceive  criminal proceedings will be forthcoming.

Also can confirm the amount of "pension" is also under scrutiny ,as you do admit to be living in Issan. The figure you give is wholly excessive to anything the UK would consider a state benefit.

Also Captain Fantastic,the legal eagle of anything punishable uner DWP guidelines has not responded,perhaps "not always right,but wrong again"

The necessary documentation has been dispatched to the Pensions Minister,rather than underlings,better to work from the top to the bottom ,than other way around