Noisy Neighbors

WineOh

Had a new thai couple move in next door and bloomin heck they make a racket.

the bloke is very loud (almost to the point of shouting when he talks)

he slams doors constantly and leaves his car engine on all the time.

at night they sit outside till 1am, laughing the night away while the rest of us are trying to get some sleep.
the other night the woman was frying some eggs at 2am and knocked all her pans onto the floor, must have been intoxicated.

i live in a quiet soi (until they moved in anyway) and can see they dont match with the harmony of the street..

they have a noisy dog as well, that barks from 5am each morning.

do they not realize how noisy they are?

i mean, have they no perception of how they come across outside of their own personal space? Or do they know and just dont care? There are a few noisy neighbors in our project and most of them seem to be chinese thai types. Real thais seem to be polite and respectful on the whole where I live. If it carries on im gonna go round and give em a piece of my mind. 

Edited by Liverpoolfan
  • Like 2

see how it goes for a while and if it is as bad as you say then you could try the polite approach although they probably don't understand a word of english.

If you have a building manager or some thai admin, complain to them and ask them to go talk to the neighbor. Failing that,  you may have to move.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Problem solved I thought when moving out in the rice fields placed between two village bosses, two temples, a school, and closest neighbour is 300m across the field. Still I have noise when there is a monk party, funeral, the bosses have something important to Share (almost every F morning 05:00), buddha days, and so on or the neighbour fights or party. Forgot the dogs, and the cickens, and the trucks going all the night up in the mountain road behind us. About 300 meter trough the forrest have to say, but still

Well we have totally insulated our bedroom, so we are okay for now ????

Edited by Tagged
  • Like 2

Thais  are  very  noisy, ever  been in a shop when one thai man is  in there, the type who you can hear 3  streets  away and hes  talking to his  friend right next to him, bellowing in his  ear,  youd  think they were  a  100 metres  apart.

Noisy neighbours  bane of many peoples  lives, dont worry when you confront them theyll deny everything and then in their usual childish way make even more  noise, like spoilt  kids that never had a good slap, yeah SLAP, go pc  that where the sun dont shine.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bodga said:

Thais  are  very  noisy, ever  been in a shop when one thai man is  in there, the type who you can hear 3  streets  away and hes  talking to his  friend right next to him, bellowing in his  ear,  youd  think they were  a  100 metres  apart.

Noisy neighbours  bane of many peoples  lives, dont worry when you confront them theyll deny everything and then in their usual childish way make even more  noise, like spoilt  kids that never had a good slap, yeah SLAP, go pc  that where the sun dont shine.

I had noisy american neighbours, and english, as other nationalities. It is not only Thais ???? 

I have been noisy to when it suited me. Just saying, 

• Like 2