TrueIDTV - No signal found.

Bludshoteyes

Recently had an Inno Hybrid+ android box installed by True Visions. All good until a couple of weeks ago when Error code: E048-32 (No signal found) started appearing and now I'm down to less than 50% of original channels working. Anyone experiencing same or can shed any light? Cheers

TrueIDTV IPTV service is an odd duck.

On our setup the Inno Hybrid+ set top box is connected to the GigaTex Fiber Router by both a CATV coaxial cable and over WiFi (with the TV content streamed over the CATV coax); and the box assigned a TrueID for channel content and accounting authentication and billing purposes. Oddest setup I've ever encountered from either a Cable or Internet provider.

Some of the Channel 'content' when first provisioned is only available to you for a couple of weeks, then you have to subscribe if you want to keep having access. It may be the box is assigned the wrong TrueID.

Take a look at the TrueVisions Channel Lineup and see what channels should be available under the package subscribed. If you encounter a discrepancy then call True and see if they can rectify or clarify why.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RichCor said:

TrueIDTV IPTV service is an odd duck.

On our setup the Inno Hybrid+ set top box is connected to the GigaTex Fiber Router by both a CATV coaxial cable and over WiFi (with the TV content streamed over the CATV coax); and the box assigned a TrueID for channel content and accounting authentication and billing purposes. Oddest setup I've ever encountered from either a Cable or Internet provider.

Some of the Channel 'content' when first provisioned is only available to you for a couple of weeks, then you have to subscribe if you want to keep having access. It may be the box is assigned the wrong TrueID.

Take a look at the TrueVisions Channel Lineup and see what channels should be available under the package subscribed. If you encounter a discrepancy then call True and see if they can rectify or clarify why.

Yes, have exactly the same set-up, very odd. Unfortunately it's all been organised by my landlord through unofficial channels so think what you've described is the case. Don't know who the box is assigned to but will check that channel listing so thanks for that and then next stop try and get hold of the technicians who installed it. Cheers

True Internet was running a special on top of a special. We signed up for their 200/200 Fiber and they threw in a Gigatex 2.4+5 WiFi router and the Inno Hybrid+ set top box for 599thb package (with a 200thb lifetime package discount).

I think my service gets the 'basic' channels, and had a 2 week 'preview' of others. We use the set top box for playing youtube mostly. I do like using the google voice assistant to get around needing a keyboard for search.

No photo description available.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, RichCor said:

True Internet was running a special on top of a special. We signed up for their 200/200 Fiber and they threw in a Gigatex 2.4+5 WiFi router and the Inno Hybrid+ set top box for 599thb package (with a 200thb lifetime package discount).

I think my service gets the 'basic' channels, and had a 2 week 'preview' of others. We use the set top box for playing youtube mostly. I do like using the google voice assistant to get around needing a keyboard for search.

Yeah, think that's the deal my landlord signed up for. However, the little tyke doing the installation said for B500 he'd crack it for the full package which of course I jumped on. It lasted about 6 weeks and now everything's gone, ha. Good while it lasted...