Thai Visa Forum

Which neighboring countries are open?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am in the same situation: Free visa till end of July. So, I asked a simple Thai visa run agency and theyll go for a visa run morning to Poi Pet/Cambodia and will stamp out the passport and few minut

I'm pretty sure that the whole point of having to leave the country is that you do it and not just your passport. No matter how pointless and time-wasting it is. And not leaving the country as require

Because I have lived in Asia for the past 7 years, I have no family nor home to return to.

21 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just need some cranberry sauce, stuffing and mashed potatoes with Gravy to with the Turkey

Stove top stuffing? Homemade mash or powdered?  canned cranberry? Some say is crantastic..wavy gravy?

On 7/13/2020 at 10:40 AM, at15 said:

It's not looking good. Indonesia just announced all foreigners need to be out by August 9th. ASEAN countries tend to go with similar policies. 

The one thing to note about that, they did give people 1 month notice to get organized and leave.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:40 AM, at15 said:

It's not looking good. Indonesia just announced all foreigners need to be out by August 9th. ASEAN countries tend to go with similar policies. 

Have you got a link to that announcement?  Thanks.  ALL foreigners, or only those on tourist/shortstay visas?