Ex-wife or friend defecated in their bed in 'fitting end' to marriage, Johnny Depp tells court

rooster59

18 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Depp was accused of attacking Heard when she criticised him for being late, throwing a magnum bottle of champagne at her, which missed, and grabbing her hair.

Melissa Saenz, told the court she had a clear look at Heard's face and saw no sign of injury, nor any damage to the home as she and her friends alleged.

he called Heard a "50 cent stripper" who was "begging for total global humiliation".

Depp had an alter ego, which both he and Heard referred to as "the monster", who he turned into after heavy drinking or drug-taking.

"I was convinced it was Miss Heard herself or one of her cohort involved in leaving human faeces on the bed," he said. "I thought it was a strangely, oddly fitting end to the relationship."

Wow , should make a movie out of this ... I am sure that it will be a success ...

Be careful who you marry .

Anyway ... why really need to marry when you are rich and a famous actor ?

Johnny Depp Accuses Ex-Wife Amber Heard of Having 'Painted-On ...

Edited by nobodysfriend

I personally don't think throwing a bottle of expensive champaigne at a wife(missing her too) and pulling her hair once makes you a wife beater. Besides, she knew what to do for that marital <deleted>.

10 hours ago, Emdog said:

Some of us who've gotten hooked up in relationship with bar girls we thought could be reformed might remember this for their posts: "I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion, or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market," maybe leave out fear bit, as life is cheaper here...

However,  that said my lady is different , not really Bar girl type ...

Maybe i am lucky , or just another stupid farlang ...

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1