Jump to content

'A free man': Trump commutes longtime adviser Roger Stone's prison sentence


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I reacted to his pardons, posting this in response makes no sense. But I presume you want to make an imaginary point with unproven allegations.

bwaaaa HAAAA, you made a funny.

Point has been made, u just missed it, not my problem u are falling more behind.

Ahh, another good point, never leave your buddies behind.

555.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you Mr.President for righting  this corrupt abuse of power. The liberals won`t like this. Liberals are so funny.

Mitt Romney has nailed this perfectly:   “Unprecedented, historic corruption: an American president commutes the sentence of a person convicted by a jury of lying to shield that very preside

The esteemed and famous Lincoln Project, notably a group of republicans that ironically produces much more aggressive messaging than the democrats, is out with a response to the Stone news.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, i84teen said:

bwaaaa HAAAA, you made a funny.

Point has been made, u just missed it, not my problem u are falling more behind.

Ahh, another good point, never leave your buddies behind.

555.

Now read my post and you'll see I didn't miss anything.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know what the founding fathers had in mind except to ensure Checks and Balances between the three branches of government.  I don’t know what Donald will or will not do.  I did not vote for him and at this point I do not know if I can vote for Biden as well.  But a lot the speculative comments about the Donald are not true.  Maybe he is the most crooked president in history?  Maybe he is not.  I don’t own a MAGA hat but I have benefited from the strong economy before the pandemic.  The voters will decidin 100 or so days.  This is how it should be.  

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Where was the outrage when Obama commuted sentence of convicted terrorist Oscar Rivera?

Lopez was considered a top leader of the Armed Forces of National Liberation, or FALN, an ultranationalist Puerto Rican group that claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings of government buildings, department stores, banks and restaurants in New York, Chicago, Washington and Puerto Rico during the 1970s and early 1980s. Obama commuted his sentence in January 2017.

Obama holds the record for the Largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his Last full day in office.

Obama also issued more commutations than the Past 13 Presidents combined! 1,715 were commutations (including 504 LIFE Sentences) and 212 were pardons.

Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant pardons and commutations to 1,927 individuals convicted of federal crimes.

Clinton pardoned the largest tax cheat in us history, Marc Rich.

Let's not forget the convicted terrorist that Bill Clinton commuted the sentence of...who now helps to operate Black Lives Matter.

Definition of hypocrisy = Democrats whining & crying but doing the same thing.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

Where was the outrage when Obama commuted sentence of convicted terrorist Oscar Rivera?

Lopez was considered a top leader of the Armed Forces of National Liberation, or FALN, an ultranationalist Puerto Rican group that claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings of government buildings, department stores, banks and restaurants in New York, Chicago, Washington and Puerto Rico during the 1970s and early 1980s. Obama commuted his sentence in January 2017.

Obama holds the record for the Largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his Last full day in office.

Obama also issued more commutations than the Past 13 Presidents combined! 1,715 were commutations (including 504 LIFE Sentences) and 212 were pardons.

Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant pardons and commutations to 1,927 individuals convicted of federal crimes.

Clinton pardoned the largest tax cheat in us history, Marc Rich.

Let's not forget the convicted terrorist that Bill Clinton commuted the sentence of...who now helps to operate Black Lives Matter.

Definition of hypocrisy = Democrats whining & crying but doing the same thing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dundee48 said:

Very well put.The level of hypocrisy is mindblowing.

Again, a red herring. I am NOT defending any presidents prior for letting criminals walk. How about we start with this one, take him to task, and go forth with the same on any and all presidents from now on? This was the most egregious act of commuting a sentence ever. Even Nixon knew better than to do this for the folks that did similar in his case. If we can't hold 45 responsible here, then the rule of law is dead.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Good on Donald Trump, our great white hope, and President of the United States of America, what the justice system and judge did to Roger Stone should be prosecuted as a crime.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Good on Donald Trump, our great white hope, and President of the United States of America, what the justice system and judge did to Roger Stone should be prosecuted as a crime.

Well you got the white part right anyway. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...