Mac computer repairs Chiang Mai

Ludite

Majic on 3rd Floor of Pantip Plaza is the people i have used to sort out/fix my Macs. Fitted SSD to my iMac and Macbook Pro and numerous other small jobs.

Opens at 10.30 and boss man can speak decent English. He is a computer man not just Macs.

john

• Thanks 1

There is occasionally some bad advice given above.  Krit is genuine advice.  So, apparently is the shop (Majic) in Pantip Plaza.  There used to be one guy on Huey Kaew some years ago, but I have not heard lately about him. 

Understand that sales and service are two different things.  For example, there are Apple shops in both Kad Suan Kaew and in Airport Central, the later called Studio 7, for SALES, not repair.

The "official" shop is iCare located in Airport Central. It is open 7 days a week, 11:00 - 20:00.  It is located next to the DTAC shop.  They list some prices at the door.  Otherwise, they have to evaluate the problem for a charge.  Your device may be sent to SIngapore, I believe, but some assistance and repairs can be found here.

There may be other REPAIR shops which are good.

Of course, a lot of problems can be solved by contacting Apple on line.

Good luck.

• 4 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 9:51 PM, MamaSan said:

Agree with both Magik at Phantip and Krit near Seven Fountains.  Great alternatives to the generally inept service at the "official" stores.

Hey - happen to have a phone # for Magik? 

Thanks

DS

On 7/12/2020 at 7:37 AM, jonwilly said:

Majic on 3rd Floor of Pantip Plaza is the people i have used to sort out/fix my Macs. Fitted SSD to my iMac and Macbook Pro and numerous other small jobs.

Opens at 10.30 and boss man can speak decent English. He is a computer man not just Macs.

john

Hey - happen to have a phone # for Majic?

Thanks

DS

On 12/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, MamaSan said:

Yup - it's 089 261 9838  He's open - just saw hi a few days ago.

Hey MamaSan - just tried that number - doesn't connect with Magik the computer guy - whoopsie!

Double checked, we're dialing it right.

DS