SURVEY: Gay Marriage--Good for Thailand or not?

Scott

SURVEY: Gay Marriage--Good for Thailand or not?  

368 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thailand is in the preliminary stages of making same sex civil partnerships legal.   Although civil partnerships grants some rights, it falls short of full marriage.   Which of the options best fits your opinion. 

Please feel free to leave a comment.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Card said:

The casual use of referenda for gay marriage or legalising of homosexuality can be used by despotic governments to legitimise their prejudices through populism and electoral fraud.

And if the referendum arrives at a positive for legalising gay marriage, do you still label the corresponding government the same?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Probably the biggest heap of hateful and factually wrong BS, I have read in a long time!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

not  all  of  it is bs or  factless.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Two things will save Thailand, gayness and legalising marijuana. Both are pretty ubiquitous already, why they just don't make it legal is beyond me. I suppose it will interrupt some income streams. The powers that be are on a losing wicket if you ask me, this whole China centric thing, is pushing upstream, we're mostly onto their game now, in the West. China is having difficulty not imploding, as indeed is the US. Their seems to be an optimal level for Empire, after that it just all falls apart.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1