Reparation flights cost for thai nationals

drenddy

Hi

Does anybody knows how much these flights cost? 

I was quoting another TV member, who said that one friends two daughters had to pay 3600 THB each, flying from NZ with Thai. 

My wife called the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen and they have a flight on 19 this month, with Thai Airways as well, at little over 37000 THB. 

1 hour ago, MikeyIdea said:

UK flights are £708 but all full for July, long queue for next month's flight. KLM from Amsterdam is EUR800, also long queue. Repatriation flight prices. 

Where do you get the information on the queue length from? The embassy?

On 7/12/2020 at 5:35 AM, drenddy said:

Hi

Does anybody knows how much these flights cost? 

I was quoting another TV member, who said that one friends two daughters had to pay 3600 THB each, flying from NZ with Thai. 

My wife called the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen and they have a flight on 19 this month, with Thai Airways as well, at little over 37000 THB. 

The last repatriation flight from NZ started at NZ$3600, not THB. The official announcement was minimum 150 passengers at NZ$3600, then reduced if 200 passengers and reduced again for 250 passengers (which was the maximum number allowed).

It ended up costing "only" NZ$2200 which is about 44,000 THB

22 hours ago, MikeyIdea said:

UK flights are £708 but all full for July, long queue for next month's flight. KLM from Amsterdam is EUR800, also long queue. Repatriation flight prices. 

That's a bit of a hike from June, where they were £564.05

It's still one-way obviously.

Our daughter came back from the US about 6 weeks ago and the flight was Thb 44,000 from memory. ( Original return ticket was Thb 78,0000, again from memory) .There were a couple of hundred Dollars of costs In the US for fit to fly certificate and medical exam. Quarantine here was at the courtesy of Thai Govt. ( Not sure that’s still the case).

36 minutes ago, Jaxxper said:

Our daughter came back from the US about 6 weeks ago and the flight was Thb 44,000 from memory. ( Original return ticket was Thb 78,0000, again from memory) .There were a couple of hundred Dollars of costs In the US for fit to fly certificate and medical exam. Quarantine here was at the courtesy of Thai Govt. ( Not sure that’s still the case).

My wife just flew from Denver,USA to BKK. Flight cost was 31700 Baht plus 85USD fit to fly certificate.

21 minutes ago, ToddinChonburi said:

Total cost can range from 24,000 to 50,000 in total cost depending on were they are coming from. That is baht.  that includes fit to fly physical.

Fit to fly certificate is not include in the air fare. That has to be paid separate at the clinic.

OP ; flight prices can vary dramatically as it depends where from. As with NZ to Bangkok it is approximately NZD $2,600-3,600  for a ticket.  USA can be upwards of 50,000 THB. 

The reason that they are expensive can be because of the COVID19 social distancing .... limited seats and a repatriation flight is not a standard scheduled due to international inbound flights being halted as such this requires a lengthy prior arrangement between the two countries.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, drenddy said:

Reparation flights... ???????? 

I meant repatriation flights.

That was 3600 NZ dollars each one way and their parents put them into hotel quarantine and paid for it rather than state quarantine . The plane only allowed 160 passengers for social distancing but now I hear airlines are cramming them inside fares are anyone’s guess but probably will be high cheers