Super Poll says 86.3% do not trust Thailand’s political parties

rooster59

These "pols" are very funny, they are absolutely not ordered work lol.

I am thinking about the thai people and the nearly non existing political life. When I talk with local people, they are not engaged in politics, they are well trained to walk on their knees when some uniforms is comming around.

I must stop to think as a person from the free world, with free talk and writing, that is not how it works here.

And if there a day should come some political and demokratic life here, I am not sure the thai people in general is ready to take the responsibility.

• Like 2

Nobody else seeing how these polls are being twisted to show that a out of the closet junta is better than the current charade? 

I'm sure most thais dont trust politicians but these polls are being created to justify certain actions by the military puppets. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sungod said:

Yet they keep voting for them....

I wouldn't be so sure - who's checking ?

do they have exit polls in Thailand which generally give a fairly accurate estimation of how people voted

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would be wary of any polls from this guy whether it as Superpoll or the Masterpoll outfit previously especially if it is aimed at politicians.  Not sure who he actually works for now but, at the time of the last coup when Masterpoll was pushing out similar stuff his linkedin profile made it fairly clear who he actually worked for.

8F283DC2-D02D-4146-B4BD-DB36151B897C.jpeg

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

More than 80% of the respondents to an opinion poll have admitted that they have lost trust in Thailand’s political parties, because they are full of politicians with vested interests, who engage in power struggles and political games.

Mean that there are still close to 20% morons in the country. Sad to read that this beautiful sunday.

The quoted sentence above is also very misleading and can be considered as fake news. That the people who are members, and in control, of the political parties have vested interest is totally clear. Going as far as calling them politicians should be investigated, though. That´s like giving them credit they do not deserve.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sungod said:

Yet they keep voting for them....

unfortunately there's no other choice , when you don't vote you can't moan and bitch about the system, however, the political candidate choice, their standards the type of governance and a constitution deliberately designed so you can find loop holes on every page, it's not much better than China's.

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

More than 80% of the respondents to an opinion poll have admitted that they have lost trust in Thailand’s political parties, because they are full of politicians with vested interests, who engage in power struggles and political games.

For Thailand, insert any Country in the world, the statement would likely be very similar.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Why "super"?

Thai people are not alone...one has to be seriously brainwashed to trust any party, anywhere!

Political parties fight for power in the same way that corporations fight for money, and they see the people as a mean to give them access to the power and money they crave.

But everyone trusts the same parties who told us to stay home because of the scary virus?

You're right everyone is brainwashed

• Like 1

image.png.ecca97336633d680528d55bdc58f1e8c.png

Showing this photo to my missus, she pointed out the 5th of the left and the 4th of the right and said, I wonder what they use to get their dress so white,

Women are so practical.... sometimes.

And then I thought may be the conscience is reflecting, but then most dresses should be black, unless they don,t have a conscience.

I am back to watching a movie, otherwise I mess this post even more up.

Edited by Paiman
wording