Nine points proposed to strengthen new normal

rooster59

7 hours ago, drbeach said:

Meaning if this charade continues much longer (though I accept as long as the "pandemic" continues common sense is going to be a scarce commodity for some time to come) I'll be leaving the country with my family, permanently.

Aside from a possible trip to immigration in the next few weeks to extend my stay, I am avoiding any public places where this "new normal" nonsense applies and I guess I can continue with this adjustment in my lifestyle for another few months if I have to. Will allow me to make arrangements to eventually leave, perhaps in a year's time or so.

Hard to predict the future because this is a pandemic, not a Thaidemic. What concerns me though is the possibility Thailand will become a "North Korea lite" after this is over, though it would be hard to imagine it as a more dystopian, controlled society than say Communist Vietnam going forward - I just don't think the Thai authorities have the resources or willpower to enforce every single little aspect of people's lives unless they are getting paid handsomely for it. I don't see that happening after the handouts from the WHO end.

Anyway, I don't wish to speculate further since I really can't say how this will end up. Just that Thailand will lose a lot of business if it thinks it can control people this way, 3-6 months from now, when other countries, including it's neighbors, no longer do. But just in case Thailand DOES end up doing that, I'm outta here permanently.

Where you wanna go? Tansania? Not a good place for white people..

I think exactly like you, but the people behind this Agenda planned this a long time ago.

I see no place in the world not being <deleted> up by this Corona Hoax

Hub alert

I feel TAT will soon get up to speed with the program and develop bubbles with other hubs in an innovative new 

HUBBA BUBBA

Keep safe everyone , the light at the end of the tunnel may be a highspeed chinese train or strain !