Government Urges People Not to Lower Guard

rooster59

On 7/13/2020 at 10:41 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And, the scientists go on in the same article to note an interesting fact... that the N95 masks are actually MORE effective

On 7/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, spiekerjozef said:

image.png.232026fe8a60ac7845da04af10ac7b

Obviously that is not the same outfit they did wear afterwards, when they did go to the wet market...

Something like this should get the new normal for the nightlife. Here in Pattaya nobody seems to care much anymore. Including myself... According to the government figures there are no new cases. Why to protect from something that doesn't exist - officially. It seems to be more likely to get skin cancer than Corona.

41 minutes ago, CGW said:

Not all N95 masks have the one-way flap they mean in that letter. The 3M ones I have don't have the flap at all, both air coming in and out is filtered. It's pretty hard work to breathe through them for more than 15mins. I use them when cutting concrete, etc.

48 minutes ago, CGW said:

The comment of mine you're responding to had nothing to do with wearing N95 masks to prevent exhaling of virus material. My comment and the scientists' comments I had linked to was about the N95 mask's ability to filter out even smaller than 0.3 microgram particles from being breathed in because of the masks' electrostatic properties.

Also, I don't know where you're getting that photo from, and you've clearly not obtained it directly from any CDC source, but apparently off an Internet post by someone somewhere. The text in your photo doesn't read or look like a legitimate CDC document (they don't typically capitalize particular words and phrases for emphasis) and doesn't resemble anything from the CDC that I've ever read on the subject of CV and masks. If you believe it's a legitimate document, then please post a link to it on a CDC site somewhere.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Confused 1